What's new

Please try to break www.rebuildablesupplies.com

Looks to be fixed and working for multiples of single free items, however, and it may by design, i can order 1 each of the 3 free ones.

I have placed a real order on stealthvapes :)

Yep, I think I've learnt my lesson about hitting the upgrade button on a live site. Restoring the old version was bit of a task as their roll back to the previous version feature also went sideways in the upgrade. Quite some irony in that

Only spotted this today. Right, i shopped, created account, paid via payapl & it all worked. This is using windows.
I had a glitch after the final checkout page, some refreshing sorted that.
Well done on the website, looking well polished there but if the original site goes i'll miss it :17: ,i like it old !

It is a nice site though, clear & simple to navigate for fuzzy & simple people like me.

Only spotted this today. Right, i shopped, created account, paid via payapl & it all worked. This is using windows.
I had a glitch after the final checkout page, some refreshing sorted that.
Well done on the website, looking well polished there but if the original site goes i'll miss it :17: ,i like it old !

It is a nice site though, clear & simple to navigate for fuzzy & simple people like me.

If that's the order I'm thinking of from this morning the payment was flagged for some billing address mismatch and the cart can't handle the review response code. CC payments are a drag :(

If that's the order I'm thinking of from this morning the payment was flagged for some billing address mismatch and the cart can't handle the review response code. CC payments are a drag :(

Showing as completed at my end so i hope it clears. Perhaps a mixup over stuff from the other site. I was paying directly via the paypal function before & now i've created an account, maybe it's clashing with my old account or sommat !

It's a mystery to be honest. I've got paypals merchant support on the case to see if they can figure it out as it's behaving for test orders I'm making

Order received this morning, thank you. Fast and well packaged :) 1 thing was missing, the free I love band. I did get the 2 other free bits, so I'm not overly concerned, but just letting you know in case it's a glitch.

Order received this morning, thank you. Fast and well packaged :) 1 thing was missing, the free I love band. I did get the 2 other free bits, so I'm not overly concerned, but just letting you know in case it's a glitch.

Sorry about that, they're slippery little things and I find the odd one down the back of the scales.

Human error :(

It's a mystery to be honest. I've got paypals merchant support on the case to see if they can figure it out as it's behaving for test orders I'm making

Well, i got my order in the usual swift way so no surprises there, cheers. Sounds like you're having teething chaos, hope the cash falls into place.

Just went to register my delivery address .. but my county isn't on the drop down list.. Berkshire.

Back
Top Bottom