What's new

Monster Magnet Magical Give Away

"Hey @Nanook pm me your address and I'll get some extras in the post to make up for the broken ones. You can work backwards up the list then until everyone's sorted."

Received three sets today, thanks stealthvape :D
RagingMammoth PM me your addy & I'll send two sets on to you. Working tomorrow so will prolly be Monday before I can get to the post office.

Piggy in the middle strikes again......It always comes in threes....My laptops fubared....Independence is fubared, and magnets are coming from the top and the bottom and I'm in the effin middle.....yahhhhh, such is life.....(sorry dudes, I'm just feeling a bit pissed off right now)

Piggy in the middle strikes again......It always comes in threes....My laptops fubared....Independence is fubared, and magnets are coming from the top and the bottom and I'm in the effin middle.....yahhhhh, such is life.....(sorry dudes, I'm just feeling a bit pissed off right now)

I think Reevo & coldo are the ones least likely, depends how many sets are making their way down the list.

Let's hope the magnets don't arrive either side of you as you will fold into a black hole and go back in time!

Sent by Harbinger from the edge of the Apocalypse...

"Hey @Nanook pm me your address and I'll get some extras in the post to make up for the broken ones. You can work backwards up the list then until everyone's sorted."

Received three sets today, thanks stealthvape :D
RagingMammoth PM me your addy & I'll send two sets on to you. Working tomorrow so will prolly be Monday before I can get to the post office.

I really appreciate the offer, but I sold my nemesis a while ago!

Back
Top Bottom