What's new

It's not a copper nemesis...

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
Ok it is.

But it's got some very cool artwork drawn by Dan Dan the vaping man and we're not calling it the nemesis as that's taking the piss in our opinion. Originally I just wanted to have CLONE stamped on it to morally justify selling the things but Danny being more than a little bit gifted came up with the idea and drawings.

So not selling the name or logo of the excellent creation by atmomixani (which can be found here for those that don't know) and having them made in a material they are not as yet produced in we feel a lot happier about selling these beautiful finger print magnets.

Cast your sparkly eyes upon these photos.

copper-nemesis-clone-v1-stormtrooper-2-500x500.jpg

copper-nemesis-clone-v1-stormtrooper-3-500x500.jpg

copper-nemesis-clone-v1-stormtrooper-6-500x500.jpg

This is after about 5 days of normal usage, they go magnificently manky in no time which is what I'd hoped the brass clones would end up like. I imagine that they'd go green if left out in the elements for long enough. If you're a devout polisher these will keep you pretty busy.

copper-nemesis-clone-v1-stormtrooper-8-500x500.jpgcopper-nemesis-clone-v1-stormtrooper-9-500x500.jpg

Personally I like the aged look. Post apocalyptic vape gear, build to last :)

copper-nemesis-clone-v1-stormtrooper-500x500.jpg

CLONE V1

Out of the box the logo and lettering is somehow white but quickly fades to a satisfying grubby brown/black. This makes the logo that resembles a stormtrooper look more like the guards out of half life or an enclave soldier from fallout.

The plan is to ship with magnetic switches as standard but we're getting the magnets produced which could take longer than the production of the mods themselves.

There's a list of metals in order of conductivity here

Basically, there's easily as much difference between copper and brass as there is between stainless steel and brass. In real life terms copper hits noticeably better than brass and laughs at the voltage drop with stainless steel. I've not measured the voltage drop myself but I'd happily bet a few farthings that the numbers will prove copper to be significantly better.

Makes me wonder why we've been using steel tubes all these years. But then I'm sure mods made out of plumbing parts were all the rage in the early days?

We don't believe in pre orders but you can add your email to the notifier so as soon as stock is added emails will go out. Don't worry if you miss out on the first batch, if they all sell out fast we'll get more pronto.

http://www.stealthvape.co.uk/electronic-cigarette-box-mods/COPPER-CLONE-V1

Last edited:
I do like these... A lot! All dependent on pricing really.
I'd love to be able to compare the voltage drop from this and my bosses Copper mod (Purely as I could see it annoying him... A lot!)

Back
Top Bottom