What's new

How accurate is your TC device?

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
I've made some of these up. Just a 5w 0.15ohm reistor soldered into a 510 to ego adapter.

tc calibration.jpg

They read 0.15ohms on a meter and 0.16ohm on everything to hand I've tried them on.

Some of you have been having inconsistent results with TC builds, with the resistance either reading higher or lower than expected and it would be useful to check how accurate the devices are in the first place.

So lets conduct a survey.

I'll post 1 of these out to the first 3 people on the list. Then when you've received it and posted your results contact the person on the lest 3 places below you for their address and send it on. Rinse and repeat :)

0.01 to 0.02 out, maybe 0.03 is an acceptable margin of error as there's solder joints and the mechanical connection of the 510 connector. More than that will throw out the temperature calculations

Sound good?

So the first 3 PM me your address and I'll get these out today

Instructions for use, set your mod to 5w or lower and fire. They might tolerate more than 5w briefly but they are 5w resistors so we'll have to see :) It's wont be that dramatic if they fail

Last edited:
Great awesome idea. Would be good to see the results and keep forwarding on to the next person .

Back
Top Bottom