What's new

Hello Apes

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
I've not been on the forum much lately. Between work and now four little ninjas spare time is something of a rarity :)

Apart from today wooooo. The smallest one decided to insist on the whole house being woken up at 5am so some of you may have noticed that your orders were processed as early as 6am. That means we're up to date with orders and I've got the rest of the day to fritter away on the internets. It's either that or wind wire reels and I'm in the mood for a lazy day.

Any news or gossip?

Any suggestions for us?

Any complaints?

I'm here at your bequest :)

edit: is bequest even the right word? It sounded right in my head

edit edit Here at your bequeath

edit edit edit: At your behest :D

Last edited:
I request u turn off the internet Rob and enjoy a hard earned day off in the sunshine/beer garden

Well you posted my wire this morning so I second a hard earned days rest!

Enjoy it!

I think you meant to say Bequeath Mate!!! I'll have some 30mm Kanthal and some Muji Cotton Thanks!!!:18:

I think you meant to say Bequeath Mate!!! I'll have some 30mm Kanthal and some Muji Cotton Thanks!!!:18:

Hehe the only size we're out of :D But enough on a shipping container somewhere in it's way to go round the world exactly 2.5 times

Hehe the only size we're out of :D But enough on a shipping container somewhere in it's way to go round the world exactly 2.5 times
No Problem Mate, I've still got Two reels from you left so I should be alright for another Six month's yet!!!

Back
Top Bottom