What's new

Free Aqua Attys for Forum Contributors

Thats my fault! We have to confirm them on our end so that it can be seen in the list :( Sorry!!

BUT WOW You guys, thats brilliant, thank you so much for all your Monkey Love!

http://youtu.be/wR5JrxK6B-M

Donated now. Feel cheeky not helping out after winning a comp the other day and getting great advice from some great people.

Thanks very much Rob, very decent of you as always and a very unexpected surprise - a very nice end to a working day! Order incoming :2thumbsup:

Order placed for 50m .32 kanthol and silica

Last edited:
The admin have kindly pointed out page 2 of the contributor list. We have something special in next week so will give a few away as a draw from page 2.

Bloody hell. Thank you so much.

Orders incoming!

Guess i really need to get to grips with coiling and wicking these as its destiny that ive won one and clearly its fate that one myst be in my mid set!
(my last one just got rehomed :rotflmao: )

Hows you feeling now Rob?

Woh there horsey !!! Wasn't expecting this one bit, i can't even remember what i did to qualify ! Many thanks.

I'm gonna be fair & honest here, whilst i'm grateful & it's good to be offered a freebee, i won't use this atty so if there is any good cause that it can be donated to, & if that's not just offloading it, i'll happily pass it on to that something.
If you'd rather send it Rob , stealthvape & have me do something with it instead just say so & i'll steak my claim with an order. I order from you anyway so you won't lose on that. Thanks again, first win on this 'ere forum.

Rob, that is really awesome and spot on fella. A real asset to this community, you are a diamond :)

Back
Top Bottom