What's new

Efest batteries are back up on the store, new prices too :)

Just had a look on your site, like the new layout :) Was just wondering what the no resistance wire was for?

It's to use with resistance wire. The no resistance wire won't heat up so you can make a coil that only has the heated parts touching the wick. You can connect the wires by tying them, crimping them with tiny silver crimps, soldering or you can make a crazy spot welding device out a disposable camera :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Great stuff :)
Will the protected 18650 flat top fit a vamo?
What's the amp on that battery?
I use IMR with anything but I wouldn't mind the extra capacity if Amps are high enough

I don't know for sure but I'd say probably not.

The 18650's have a 5a pcb and the 18350's somehow have a 7a one according to efest

Where's the cheapest place to get a vamo, it's the best excuse to get one I'll ever have hehe

Hey, thanks for the quick reply.
I got mine with a Xmas deal from a seller here at the potv, but I am reading about chinese Sellers retailing the stainless steel for less the 30 delivered.
If I were you I would definetely go for the stainless steel, at that price.
My chromed one is extremely heavy.

Thanks for the info. Actually there is a vamo batteries thread on UKV, I should check there.
At the moment I am using it mostly in stacked mode, with two torchy 18350. Vapes like a train, the two cells can probably provide over 10 Amps when stacked, but battery life is not that great.

Just a heads up we use 2800mah 18650 2400 mah 2200 and 2000 with the nip nips and its fine. After using the 2800 or 2400 tho have to stretch the spring out for the 2200 or 2000.

Back
Top Bottom