What's new

Demon killer

westy

Postman
was looking round but lost the thread did you try the demon killer wire and coils out ?
Thinking of getting there 48pc thing as a tester to see what coils are best for me save time on builds ect.

I'm still trying them. Gonna take me a while to get through a fraction of what I have. They seem good.

Have some if you want, add a note at checkout, maybe in capitals and I'll send some to you

Will do thanks will be a few weeks only just got my last order of ss316l of you other day.
Keep me posted tho seen the on eBay ect 48premade coils for £10-15 just can't be true !!!

Will do thanks will be a few weeks only just got my last order of ss316l of you other day.
Keep me posted tho seen the on eBay ect 48premade coils for £10-15 just can't be true !!!

They seems good, resistance is off but at those prices it's ridiculous to expect them to be as consistent as hand made ones.

That's the only thing that worries me when ppl sell a set of coils £5 each and then some1 sells 48 for not much more it rings alarm bells in my head!!! But health tempted to order a set end of the month thx for the info.

Still can't beat the satisfaction of building your own tho....but for them long weeks at work or the days you just can't be bothered !!!! Guess these will do.

Still can't beat the satisfaction of building your own tho....but for them long weeks at work or the days you just can't be bothered !!!! Guess these will do.
I think it's a good cheap way to try lots of different wire and coil types when you first get into RDA's to find your feet but like you say you get so much enjoyment out of your own hand crafted (sometimes shit or sometimes amazing) coils that it's always better to build your own but this set means it's not £50 worth of wire you need in your kit just a £15 wheel of coils and for some this reason makes it worth a order [emoji2]

Forgot to leave you a message with order...and I also ordered 2x because I'm idiot and forgot to order the ribbon wire I actually wanted in the first place !!!

But will have to get at lest 1 of these bit of I like them I won't need to buy wire for a while !!!

Forgot to leave you a message with order...and I also ordered 2x because I'm idiot and forgot to order the ribbon wire I actually wanted in the first place !!!

But will have to get at lest 1 of these bit of I like them I won't need to buy wire for a while !!!

Next time gadget :)

Back
Top Bottom