What's new

Dear Lovely Customers :)

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
Thank you so much for all your lovely posts and emails the last few days. When we got back from hospital Emma read out the emails to me and the look on her face was priceless. Because it's me that takes care of all the online stuff and forums and the like I don't think she realised quite the level of community there is amongst us vaping lot. It was really heart warming to hear your messages of support and understanding (apart from one person who shouted at us for spamming that now has their account disabled) and it really made us feel, well, quite special :)

Without going into too much detail, it was my back and I'm now on a cocktail of some pretty strong drugs and back at the helm. Funnily enough I was talking to ScottChensoda just the other day about the difference between back ache and back pain, and it was back pain. It was a truly terrible affair, writhing around screaming at the top of my voice drinking morphine from the bottle. My heart goes out to those that suffer like that on a daily basis.

I've picked up a few tips if anyone's interested.

1. Buy a second hand office chair by Herman Miller, they're not cheap but they are amazing.
2. Don't keep keys or a wallet in your back pockets
3. When a doctor has to 'inspect' you to see if you have nerve damage 'inside' Comments like 'How would you like me' or 'We never just talk any more' do little to relieve the awkwardness.
4. Sciatica is a blanket term that covers 'an achy leg' to 'wanting to blow you brains out to stop the pain in your leg'
5. Barry White impressions on laughing gas do not amuse a wife that's been stood in a&e for 9 hours with you
6. You really can do an awesome Barry White impression on laughing gas
7. This is the best tip, keep the milk on the top door fridge shelf instead of the bottom, and when you take your shoes off put them on a table not on the floor.

Thank you all so much :)

Rob

:lovesign: rob!

So glad to hear you are well and give Emma a big hug from all of us for doing an astounding Job!

Glad to here some news from you Rob

Am one of the back pain suffers Just take it easy fella

Gerry

Great to see you back Rob. By what Emma said I thought you were on your way out. I'm an expert on back pain. Ended with me lifted off a scaffold by the fire brigade, a forklift and a pallet. Had an op after 25 yrs of it and have been tickety since. You'll just have to not keep your wallet in your back pocket and you'll be ok.

Good to see you back and you still have a sense of humour :) about the whole thing.

Steve

There is also huge support for you in Todd's forum, glad to hear you are on the 'getting better' side :D

Well done Emma for all your hard work ;)

Pleased you are back mate :) and a big well done to the missus from me :)

Back
Top Bottom