What's new

Affiliates

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
One of our affiliates cashed in 50-60 of our great British pounds the other day. He runs one of those vaping link type blog sites but I thought you lot might like to know that it works and we pay out.

I think you get 5% for each sale to refer to us and the customer gets some form of discount too.

In the affiliate section you can create custom banners and links that contain your affiliate information so if someone follows that link and buys your account gets credited.

Affiliate schemes are allowed on POTV aren't they?

I'll continue to recommend you, Rob, because you offer outstanding service and great products - but I'll not be putting an affiliate link on the blog, I think that compromises any person attempting to offer impartial reviews :)

Once my websites go live in the new year, I'll ad your affiliate link to them......Might not make a buck or two from it, But it might get me some free wire/wick supplies

One of our affiliates cashed in 50-60 of our great British pounds the other day. He runs one of those vaping link type blog sites but I thought you lot might like to know that it works and we pay out.

I think you get 5% for each sale to refer to us and the customer gets some form of discount too.

In the affiliate section you can create custom banners and links that contain your affiliate information so if someone follows that link and buys your account gets credited.

Affiliate schemes are allowed on POTV aren't they?

Sure are, but the person should say that it is an affiliate link when posting it. If people go a lil crazy with affiliate links, it can get really spammy on the forum, the team will have to look at it and see what can be done to still promote the company and the vapers involved without restricting them completely.

So note: Don't go crazy with posting affiliate links left right and center and please just note the link is what it is if you post it on the forum :)

Sure are, but the person should say that it is an affiliate link when posting it. If people go a lil crazy with affiliate links, it can get really spammy on the forum, the team will have to look at it and see what can be done to still promote the company and the vapers involved without restricting them completely.

So note: Don't go crazy with posting affiliate links left right and center and please just note the link is what it is if you post it on the forum :)

Cool, it's more intended for banners on people websites than people dropping links in forums so let me know if there's any spam and I'll have a moan.

It's still a new world to me this affiliate stuff

Cool, it's more intended for banners on people websites than people dropping links in forums so let me know if there's any spam and I'll have a moan.

It's still a new world to me this affiliate stuff

answer me on skype dammit :P

Back
Top Bottom