What's new

Wherefore art thou Lemon Grab

Far far bigger market for smaller bottles dude, the larger bottles cater for a much smaller ( though growing ) group of enthusiasts.

The registration process adds another layer of legitimatecy that the national distributers are demanding,

Made sense to tackle the situation on both fronts ;)

maybe, I dont have make sure my research is on point, as I'm not a company, but per person there maybe more that require the smaller, higher strength bottles, but a massive customer base wants the larger low nic bottles and it does make sense to cater to both. As a business anyway, I know who'd I would like to be selling to, the vapers that get through a bottle a day rather than a bottle a week.
I do feel that some companies are being pressured into going a certain direction, even if its not best for them

correctomondo

my own personal feelings are that i would never buy a 10ml bottle.....taking 4 or 5 bottles out with me? never gonna happen....

even my mum who does buy 10ml bottles (shes a newish vaper) aint gonna pay £4.99 a bottle.....even she is going nic shots...and shes 63 :D
Like i said a relatively small group of enthusiasts will definitely think that way, and have been duly catered for

maybe, I dont have make sure my research is on point, as I'm not a company, but per person there maybe more that require the smaller, higher strength bottles, but a massive customer base wants the larger low nic bottles and it does make sense to cater to both. As a business anyway, I know who'd I would like to be selling to, the vapers that get through a bottle a day rather than a bottle a week.
I do feel that some companies are being pressured into going a certain direction, even if its not best for them
Oh for sure,

Certainly i have an equally large if not larger mtl customer base and so dropping anything over 3 mg wouldn't work for my product

Concentrates are a good idea not over £10 for 30ml.

It might smallen your profit margin but will open up to a bigger market.

I'd be in

Why does everything have to come down to them and us when discussing this subject?

Some of us decided to go down the TPD compliant route - opening up our business to cater for the wholesale market. Without TPD compliant products the majority of vape stores would close. 18mg juice would be impossible to "shake and vape" and even 12mg would unlikely be catered for with a huge loss of flavour. New vaper would struggle to switch on low mg juices and may be put off by having to buy large bottles of juice that they have to nic up themselves with no clue how to DIY. Who is going to cater for the shops and potential new vapers if every company decided not to go through TPD?

Some of us decided to go down the nic shot route - allowing seasoned vapers to purchase larger quantities, allowing DIY competent people to nic up their larger bottles to suit their requirements and providing better affordability to those who use thirsty methods of vaping.

There is no right and wrong. There is no my route is better than your route. There is no them and us.

There is a market out there for both options. There is plenty to go around. Not so long ago we all stood together against the TPD and now we are bickering like children about who went which way.

Each to their own, and good luck to every single business that is trying to stay afloat post TPD.

Different strokes etc.
To get this thread back on track, I think all lovers of Lemon Grab are looking forward to the new batch ;)

Why does everything have to come down to them and us when discussing this subject?

Some of us decided to go down the TPD compliant route - opening up our business to cater for the wholesale market. Without TPD compliant products the majority of vape stores would close. 18mg juice would be impossible to "shake and vape" and even 12mg would unlikely be catered for with a huge loss of flavour. New vaper would struggle to switch on low mg juices and may be put off by having to buy large bottles of juice that they have to nic up themselves with no clue how to DIY. Who is going to cater for the shops and potential new vapers if every company decided not to go through TPD?

Some of us decided to go down the nic shot route - allowing seasoned vapers to purchase larger quantities, allowing DIY competent people to nic up their larger bottles to suit their requirements and providing better affordability to those who use thirsty methods of vaping.

There is no right and wrong. There is no my route is better than your route. There is no them and us.

There is a market out there for both options. There is plenty to go around. Not so long ago we all stood together against the TPD and now we are bickering like children about who went which way.

Each to their own, and good luck to every single business that is trying to stay afloat post TPD.
^ What she said

Different strokes etc.
To get this thread back on track, I think all lovers of Lemon Grab are looking forward to the new batch ;)
I've given up waiting... formulating a clone as we speak. I've got a great lemon concentrate but I can't find a grab concentrate anywhere.

Ok so the plan will be to have some larger bottles of zero available with an expanded range of 3,6,12 and 18 mg in 10ml

Sorry it's taking so long to get my arse into gear, but it is coming i promise

Fantastic mate, great to hear we're still going to be able to get big bottles. My plan would be to buy large 0mg & 12mg 10ml and mix them to get my usual 3mg. Might even try it at 0mg to se but I know I don't like MTL at 0mg, maybe direct lung will be different.

I don't care how long I have to wait, I've been vaping Lemon Grab for 90% of my direct lung hits for over a year for good reason lol

I do appreciate the patience guys , I just don't have the time to throw at it that i would like but the end result will be a slicks service with plenty of stock, that i can assure you

Back
Top Bottom