What's new

Wherefore art thou Lemon Grab

for smaller bottles, in reply to the post I replied to, there's massive market for larger bottles which the companies will use nic shots for, its not nonsense its good way to go about it
Far far bigger market for smaller bottles dude, the larger bottles cater for a much smaller ( though growing ) group of enthusiasts.

The registration process adds another layer of legitimatecy that the national distributers are demanding,

Made sense to tackle the situation on both fronts ;)

Far far bigger market for smaller bottles dude, the larger bottles cater for a much smaller ( though growing ) group of enthusiasts.

The registration process adds another layer of legitimatecy that the national distributers are demanding,

Made sense to tackle the situation on both fronts ;)
so you are offering nic shots then? as well as compliant 10ml bottles?

so you are offering nic shots then? as well as compliant 10ml bottles?
Not quite dude,

Compliant 10ml bottles and larger zero nic

If you want large quants you use an 18mg mixed with a zero, but always flavoured, covers both angles that way

Buy the premade, if you want more you can shake and vape

Or one shots :hmm:
correctomondo

my own personal feelings are that i would never buy a 10ml bottle.....taking 4 or 5 bottles out with me? never gonna happen....

even my mum who does buy 10ml bottles (shes a newish vaper) aint gonna pay £4.99 a bottle.....even she is going nic shots...and shes 63 :D

Back
Top Bottom