What's new

TPDONT

A submission to the MRHA of every flavour and variant consisting of:

full breakdown of all the ingredients including CAS numbers ( so chemical components of flavourings etc )
Scientific emissions testing
Repackaging, labelling, boxes, leaflets

and a 5 figure bill for the pleasure

full bore a chore lol
Don't know what you are moaning about... It's light touch :) And relatively stress free :D

cheers mate , best of luck for the future .
6 bottles ordered , ive put my faith in you though - ordered a bottle of karma frappe - ive tried a few coffees but never had a coffee vape i like before but i like the idea of one so it better be nice !

cheers mate , best of luck for the future .
6 bottles ordered , ive put my faith in you though - ordered a bottle of karma frappe - ive tried a few coffees but never had a coffee vape i like before but i like the idea of one so it better be nice !
Aaaaaaaaah

No pressure

Coming from sirstresserson mcstressalot himself!

I must be over reacting :O
You know what, I am usually so level headed too. This TPD shit though is just hell.

At least we haven't been spouting off about paying testing costs for ages and then not gone through anyway. Shows how hard you have been working to put your neck on the line when many others seem to have just been shamefully stringing people along but talking a good talk.

Cheers guys! Really appreciate the support, and with a little luck it will have been a good move...

There's a lot of juice from various manufacturers being discounted this weekend, but couldn't resist this. Went for 4 flavours so got 17% off, then applied the code for another 25%, plus free postage.
Works out at £2.34 for 10ml - pretty good for premium juice. :):13:

There's a lot of juice from various manufacturers being discounted this weekend, but couldn't resist this. Went for 4 flavours so got 17% off, then applied the code for another 25%, plus free postage.
Works out at £2.34 for 10ml - pretty good for premium juice. :):13:
Cheers Dude,

Yep its bargain time!!

Back
Top Bottom