What's new

The replacement Evolvr Cometh

Gorgeous Stu, even with the deliberate typo ...

fileas fig.jpg

Due to all the recent hassles with the non existent internet connect, I hadn't caught up with this thread Stu, so many apologies.

That is just stunning!! I knew it would be something very special indeed when you sent me the original photos of the body. Well it has certainly exceeded all of my expectations!! Absolutely beautiful work and something which I am sure you'll cherish for many a year!!

And YES!! If you are EVER silly enough to make such a generous donation again............ It WILL be refused!! So there!! :worship::worship:

Due to all the recent hassles with the non existent internet connect, I hadn't caught up with this thread Stu, so many apologies.

That is just stunning!! I knew it would be something very special indeed when you sent me the original photos of the body. Well it has certainly exceeded all of my expectations!! Absolutely beautiful work and something which I am sure you'll cherish for many a year!!

And YES!! If you are EVER silly enough to make such a generous donation again............ It WILL be refused!! So there!! :worship::worship:
Cheers Rob :)

I've been loving it as an mtl machine tbh,

Got the kf5 on at the mo with a 1.5ohm build in - keeping it wicking is tricky but it's dense as you like with the airflow reducer in

1483887254100.jpg

Back
Top Bottom