What's new

Social media and me

pfvapes

Premium Vendor
Ok so anyone that knows me even a little knows i am allergic to social media,

however, we have a secret weapon who goes by the name of Jacob

Jacob ( @vtecvicking ) is on the forum - sorta, and he has been with us from the beginning behind the scenes

well now he is running our social media full time - something we have neglected for a good while

so please drop by, say hello, like us ( i think that's what you do? ) and spread the news!

we will try to share some interesting things, and keep you posted on news

as always i am on here, feel free to PM if you need to :)

I'd rather stick needles in my eyes than use social (stalking) media.
But I follow your posts on here.

I just checked the FB page (don't do Instagram and very rarely use twitter) hm!! it's about as exciting as a cold shower in December :D:D and why is it listed under food and beverages? should be under be under shop/retail that way you can add a shop link in the logo....and if you create a friend option people may actually post on their then link back to themselves and tell others.

I just checked the FB page (don't do Instagram and very rarely use twitter) hm!! it's about as exciting as a cold shower in December :D:D and why is it listed under food and beverages? should be under be under shop/retail that way you can add a shop link in the logo....and if you create a friend option people may actually post on their then link back to themselves and tell others.
^^^^^^ this...

Back
Top Bottom