What's new

Closing Down

Thanks for all the comments, some tough reading there

You've got to do what's best for you and that's all that matters. I'll always be grateful for the help and kindness you showed me when I first started vaping. You took me under your wing and helped me with stuff that wasn't even business related. I really do hope you'll stick around on the forum :)

Thanks Stu for all your great flavours you have come up with. I have been smoke free for 18 months and in part your excellent products have been a part of this. Hope you will stick around the forum. Cheers Jon

Thanks, ordered.. even more! Still got most of the last lot lol :D

Does feel like I'm kicking you when you're down at these prices though :(

Last edited:
Best of luck for the future - may the road rise up to meet you.

Have ordered a small batch.

best wishes.

Stu, I am truly gutted to hear you’re closing up shop.

However, you’re doing what’s best for you and yours. More time for the family dude, that is priceless.

Hope you see you about again soon. Nothin’ but love man.

Ash

It's well worth getting some of this while it lasts. It's superior quality liquid based the small batch I acquired.

Well..i so wish that I had got into vaping so much earlier...I tried that Etom Mess and the Lemon Grab..and they are abso-chuffingly-lutely gorgeous.

Have put in a final order for £50 worths of all six of your flavours...while they're still available...since I haven't yet tried the other 4.

Such a crying shame you're going, I've a feeling I would've become a regular to your products...what a pisser. :(

All the best with whatever and wherever your next ventures take you Stu.

Duke

Back
Top Bottom