What's new

MistEliquid 100ml & 30ml 11-18-24-36mg - 15% off First Order!

Excellent stuff guys! Reviews would be absolutely awesome! Really happy your liking the juice. Plenty more flavours coming soon. Any you would like to see?

7 New exciting flavours on their way :D

1) Mango
2) Vanilla
3) Watermelon
4) Juicy Peach
5) Coconut
6) Arctic Frost
7) Chocolate Caramel Peanut butter

Who's excited!! I sure am!!

I ordered on Tuesday and my order came Wednesday (brilliant delivery times). ordered two 50ml bottles of storm i read the reviews and it said it was very strong tobacco flavour and my god it is, just a little bit to strong actually but i have put a drop or two of vanilla extract in to it and my god what a difference its top notch. i was so impressed i put another order in today for a 100ml of ry4 as a lot of people have recommended it and it the tobacco flavour is a bit weak i can always add a touch of storm and it should be very nice hopefully it will be delivered as quick as my last order looks like this will be a regular place for my eliquid from now on as i hate being ripped off by the local shops

Thanks for the kind words mate! Ill let you know when the new products come in. Storm really is a very strong flavour!

Here's a pre-order 15% discount code valid until the 14th March: "PREODER15" All orders shipped 15th-17th March!

Any orders placed will also receive a FREE surprise in their package

Happy Vaping!
Fred

News:
1) Last day of pre-order sale - 15% off using code "PREORDER15" - make the most of it, real bargains to be had!
2) Order is due to land tomorrow so hopefully it comes early so I can get stuff packed and shipped on the same day for Saturday arrival :)
3) New website coming soon :D Very excited about this - it looks and feels very similar so no nasty big changed but its freshened up and looks and functions a lot better! No more items disappearing from cart! Will post some screen shots in the next few days.
5) E Cig kits and accessories order being planned as we speak, we hope to have them in end of march beginning of April

Happy Vaping!

Back
Top Bottom