What's new

Your Manabush setup

Odis O atty clone on Ni80 0.69 ohms at the 26 watt mark.
@ZT
[emoji16][emoji16]
Just ordered a wotofo lush plus to pair up with a Raven mech for more Manabush flavour enjoyment

Last edited:
T
Odis O atty clone on Ni80 0.69 ohms at the 26 watt mark.
@ZT
[emoji16][emoji16]
Just ordered a wotofo lush plus to pair up with a Raven mech for more Manabush flavour enjoyment
here is so much about this post I do not understand

Some of these set ups mad me a little sick in my mouth.
I started with the aerotank /nature vape and nautilus. Moved to kayfun 4, taifun gt 2 then kayfun mini v3 and rose v3. Squonk mtl took ages to find the right set up. The Rob and ZT recomended snapdragon rda was the first to nearly get where i wanted then I found the mad monkey strike 18 rda and I've never looked back. A 1.1 ohm kanthal coil and a heady choice of 1-1.5 mm airflow options.
The spiritwalker range is still awesome in the taifun at 1 ohm but I've not yet found pure perfection for the bunkr range but squonked in a restricted rda like the armour at about 0.7ohms is pretty damned close.

The aerotank range from kanger are good. Very similar to a nautilus really with flexible airflow.

Strangely I won a couple of kangertech sub tanks in the raffle. I’m guessing the coils won’t work in them?

First time I’ve tried Manabush, I have coyote in my hussar clone with the 1.3 pin, airflow just about shut right off, 1.2Ω ss coil at 12.5w on my vaporflask and it’s great stuff. I’m about to pour myself a glass of ratafia to sip with this.

I've not yet found pure perfection for the bunkr range but squonked in a restricted rda like the armour at about 0.7ohms is pretty damned close.
I've found that a 0.55 ohm brochrome ( flat ni80 ) coil in the Pulse 22 at 35 watts on an inbox for Fruit Crème is nice for my taste bud's.

i dont bother with all that rebuilding malarky , i just use a subtank mini with the old occ 1.2 ohm coils and it tastes good to me (and everyone else i let try it , manabush is always the one juice i find people want to try when you are having a vape in the pub)

Back
Top Bottom