What's new

Your Manabush setup

Well that is so jolly decent of you Sir Stevokenovo, I’m really feeling the generosity on this thread.....
I’m a big believer of acts of kindness coming back to you. I helped a girl out at work with a spare tank that I had and a bag full of 18mg juices that I had no further use for.
PM’d thanks again. [emoji106]
I'm a big believer in good acts too, and have been the beneficiary of some on POTV, but also from Martyn at Manabush in particular - accidentally sent my order twice and told me to keep it - so now that I buy one shots and have loads of Manabush because of that, I like to send some out to friends and family as a wee surprise/treat. Costs less than a pound in the Postie for a simple envelope with 3 or four 10ml bottles in, and you can make someone's day for that simple act. Also brings Manabush to a wider audience too.

I'm a big believer in good acts too, and have been the beneficiary of some on POTV, but also from Martyn at Manabush in particular - accidentally sent my order twice and told me to keep it - so now that I buy one shots and have loads of Manabush because of that, I like to send some out to friends and family as a wee surprise/treat. Costs less than a pound in the Postie for a simple envelope with 3 or four 10ml bottles in, and you can make someone's day for that simple act. Also brings Manabush to a wider audience too.

Very lucky from Manabush. Zt comes across as a really nice guy.
I’ll consider myself a friend as I’m getting a wee surprise in the post too [emoji4].
I’m always singing the praises of Manabush. [emoji106]

Very lucky from Manabush. Zt comes across as a really nice guy.
I’ll consider myself a friend as I’m getting a wee surprise in the post too [emoji4].
I’m always singing the praises of Manabush. [emoji106]
Now post a photo of your Manabush set up please?

Now post a photo of your Manabush set up please?

There you go, just for you. A little diddy, I stick pico with a Nautilus 2 and two arrows 12mg. Usually have it in the nature vape midi, needs rewicking though.
IMG_4807.JPG

Back
Top Bottom