What's new

Welcome Spiritwalker - The new tobacco free range from Manabush

manabush

Premium Vendor
MailImage.jpg

Welcome Spiritwalker, the new tobacco-free liquid base by Manabush, that provides the heartbeat to a new range of 60/40 VG/PG juices.
Spiritwalker lends a whole new dessert-based dimension to our hugely popular range. We have created something uniquely different and yet instantly recognisable as Manabush. Our aim during development was to “let it be beautiful” – and we believe the arrow has hit its mark.

In formulating Spiritwalker we wanted to appeal to vapers who do not like tobacco flavour in their juices. Going back to basics and stripping out the tobacco ended up with far more than simply recreating the initial flavours. The Spiritwalker base offers the new range a lighter feel and we hope you have as much fun vaping these as we had developing them.

Our new range is launched with the following flavours, some familiar and a couple of exciting new ones.

Spiritwalker - the new tobacco-free sweet dessert, biscuit base with a slightly nutty edge.

Powwow - Our famous classic, re-imagined for the Spiritwalker base.

Wenebojo - Maple and Pecan gloriously compliment Spiritwalker.

Chiricahua - Our Nutty, salty caramel favourite gains a lighter nuttier edge.

Nanabozho - Experience the Banana like never before.

Two Arrows - The two sharp twangs of Rhubarb and Ginger freshen the sweet base.

Omusa - Our Dark Rum, Toffee and Vanilla gets twisted up in this tobacco-free Spiritwalker based cocktail.

The 60/40 VG/PG ratio will wick well while producing satisfying clouds. They are available in 30ml and 10ml bottles, and in 3/6/12/18mg strengths. Flavour obtained will vary with coil temperature and the type of atomiser used. We recommend higher temperatures than the original Manabush to get the best from these juices.

Use code : SPIRIT15 for 15% off this weekend until Sunday midnight (*must be logged in to use the code)

Manabush Spiritwalker

http://www.manabush.com - Manabush

It's remarkable stuff!! I was absolutely positive I'd hate it as it was now missing my all important tobacco ;) But y'know what? I was wrong, yes it's different, but actually, it brings something new to the table in a very good way. Think of it more as yet another range of tastes and you won't be disappointed, I promise you. :2thumbsup:

I haven't been this excited to try a new range for a long time. Really intrigued by the tobacco free pow wow, the mind boggles!

Really glad this in now out there so I can finally say how great these are.

The Two Arrows and Nanabozo are particularly fine.

This would mak pe me so happy. I say would, as there's no 0mg [emoji17]

I haven't been this excited to try a new range for a long time. Really intrigued by the tobacco free pow wow, the mind boggles!
Same here....I really can't wait to give this a whirl....

I was lucky enough to try 15ml of this a few months ago, well, like 4 months ago and martyn said "a few more weeks" :D

I may have caned about 70ml of the Spiritwalker Powwow in the last 2 weeks (working out of Manabush has it's perks). All I can say is Martin does some awesome Liquids.

Back
Top Bottom