What's new

THE LAST DREAMCATCHERS IN CAPTIVITY! - COMPETITION!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
FullSizeRender.jpg

We have the VERY LAST 2 Dream Catchers that we will be giving out (although the remaining 100ml bottles that are already tubed will probably still have some in)

There are one large purple and one small purple one left in the holding pen, they have been well fed but sadly have never found a home in one of the tubes.

We are going to offer these in a competition alongside a t-shirt of your choice in design and size (dependant on stock)

Oh hell - its not much a sweetener I agree compared to the two fantastic prizes above .. but we will throw in 100ml Chiricahua Sun just to round things up a little and pad out the package.

What is the criteria for this unmissable opportunity you ask?

simple - we want photos of the Most innovative OR funniest use of the Manabush 100ml or 50ml bottle tubes (so I hope you have been keeping them!) - please post your photos below .. we expect hilarity or genius .. or is good

judging will be carried out highly unfairly by myself and the Manabush Team.

Good Luck

We have the VERY LAST 2 Dream Catchers that we will be giving out (although the remaining 100ml bottles that are already tubed will probably still have some in)

There are one large purple and one small purple one left in the holding pen, they have been well fed but sadly have never found a home in one of the tubes.

We are going to offer these in a competition alongside a t-shirt of your choice in design and size (dependant on stock)

Oh hell - its not much a sweetener I agree compared to the two fantastic prizes above .. but we will throw in 100ml Chiricahua Sun just to round things up a little and pad out the package.

What is the criteria for this unmissable opportunity you ask?

simple - we want photos of the Most innovative OR funniest use of the Manabush 100ml or 50ml bottle tubes (so I hope you have been keeping them!) - please post your photos below .. we expect hilarity or genius .. or is good

judging will be carried out highly unfairly by myself and the Manabush Team.

Good Luck
Ah crap. Nokomis the hedgehog has had one since day one but it became a much loved toy and was chewed to a inch of it's life. So no photo available but he did get so much enjoyment out of it mrs kid has told me to order another big bottle for myself for Christmas so he can have another. That's prize enough.

Never had one of the tubes .But just put my order in for 50ml on nanabono even put my nicotine up to cope with the grandkids over Christmas lol:) fast postage as always but no tube :(

Last edited:
Dave the Christmas elf hiding ready for our son Josh in the morning..
IMG_20161214_195315.jpg

Last edited:
You're all my elves now....
you particularly should find it of note then that the black shredded paper we use in the tubes is known collectively at our premises as "PLH"

Papa lazarus Hair

Back
Top Bottom