What's new

The Firewater Range - A new range from Manabush

It was the change in Chiricahua Sun that led me to POTV. Am really looking forward to the Firewater “son of” :2thumbsup: Thankfully with all the great MTL tanks that have been released this year, I’ve got enough for all the Manabush ranges :)

It was the change in Chiricahua Sun that led me to POTV. Am really looking forward to the Firewater “son of” :2thumbsup: Thankfully with all the great MTL tanks that have been released this year, I’ve got enough for all the Manabush ranges :)
Not to get your hopes up but son of chich is by far the best firewater I've tasted and I like them all.
Looking forward to the rest that follow.

2166B394-35ED-43EE-BA92-9BE1B6E7F6E3.gif
Fkn what? I wasn’t consulted! This is an outrage!

Not to get your hopes up but son of chich is by far the best firewater I've tasted and I like them all.
Looking forward to the rest that follow.
Am jealous that you’ve had a taster! Thank you for building my anticipation more :) November 1st will be my 2 year non smoking anniversary & I really do have Manabush to thank for making vaping so enjoyable that it’s kept me away from ciggies after a 30 year habit.

Am jealous that you’ve had a taster! Thank you for building my anticipation more :) November 1st will be my 2 year non smoking anniversary & I really do have Manabush to thank for making vaping so enjoyable that it’s kept me away from ciggies after a 30 year habit.
Yeah manabush has been my adv for a few years now and I'd be lost without it.
Nana and pow wow is in constant rotation and I dip in and out of the other flavours weekly. Do enjoy a little paraxu too.

Agreed, I’d be lost without the Manabush liquids. Just got The Indigene trial pack with my last order and Paraxu is the one I haven’t tried yet. Am vaping Kona Paka as I type & am loving it. He really does have a gift for creating deep & complex flavours that are a joy to vape.

Agreed, I’d be lost without the Manabush liquids. Just got The Indigene trial pack with my last order and Paraxu is the one I haven’t tried yet. Am vaping Kona Paka as I type & am loving it. He really does have a gift for creating deep & complex flavours that are a joy to vape.
Makka Pakka is one of my ADVs, well indicted into my rotation. But.
You’re in for a treat when you open that Paraxu.

Back
Top Bottom