What's new

The Firewater Range - A new range from Manabush

You shit @ZT! I've had to abandon my homebrew piss to see if this is as good as it sounds. It better be, or I'll be travelling up wearing my arse kicking shoes. Try and get it here by tomorrow lunchtime, there's a good fellow. Have order number so you know which one! :18::18::18:
Ahh Lee - I did wonder if that was you when I saw that order come through!

Quick note .. impromptu 15% price reduction on the FireWater range from now until midnight Sunday ....

Quick note .. impromptu 15% price reduction on the FireWater range from now until midnight Sunday ....

Still not sure if it’s my type of flavours so gonna come see you at Vapefest and try some out [emoji1303]

Just thought I'd mention - we had an auction at work today; we sometimes get a young auctioneer in to help run it when the regular crew can't make it. He's usually on the rostrum and I'm in the office, so we rarely get to chat, but today he laughed at the two mods I had at my desk. I asked him if he was still vaping, as I remember talking to him a while back ..... "oh yes" he said and dug a mod and Nautilus 2 out of his pocket "I'm still vaping the tank you recommended a year ago, it's been great". Awwwwww.

"You wanna try some Manabush juice in that"

"You said that a year ago as well ........ I've vaped pretty much nothing else, it's addictive"

"Ooooooooh .......... have you tried Firewater yet?" ....... I wafted some at him ........

He trotted off all happy and looking forward to a browse! :D

I feel I need some Manabush in my life before I trot off for winter @ZT.
PM on it way with my requirements :)

im just about to start with nic salts & ive been looking at the manabush website, found a couple im going give a try next payday , firewater no 2 & firewater no3

Back
Top Bottom