What's new

The Eclipse DTL Single Coil RTA by Yachtvape and Mike Vapes Innit bro opinion.

It sounds like you have your work cut out for you there. Booza is my second Chocolate Labrador, the first one lived to the ripe old age of fifteen years and from my experience and what I’ve been told the boys don’t calm down until they are about four or five. We also have a ginger cat who is the boss and they love each other to bits but are like a pair of raving lunatics around the house when they start playing, for some reason Booza loves nothing more than having the cat wrapped around his head with its claws out whilst being bitten and then licked.
Yeah, the rest a few choc lab owners on my local field and they've said the same, lol.
Funny, I've loads of experience with mastiff and bull breads and once they've reached eighteen months they become sleeping eating and farting machines but Dave is a go go.
Lucky Mabel has taken up a lot of the slack. I walk them three times a day in winter but only twice in the summer as Dave Hayes the heat.
But they still year round the place like loons. Absolutely the sweetest matured dog I've ever known though and Mabel has followed his lead which is superb as her breeds usually need some serious work. She's turning into a little poppet though.
15 years, wow. That's a good run. We've two older dogs too (Alfie and pru) but they just sleep and look at them like they're nuts.

I've not found it an issue, especially with the bubble glass and it is really easy to fill. The trade-off is the flavour I'm getting from the shortened chimney and the small domed chamber is as good as you can get on an RTA to date
Mrs kid loves it because it looks like a cauldron... Never seen that type of design.
Imagine all the tanks I've owned, then the ones I've tested.... A lot of tanks, That shows you how much I hate bubble glass, that Mrs kid has never seen a tank with it so far.
But the Eclipse looks perfect with it and the top fill is so cleverly threaded with a quarter turn thread and oversized o rings that it doesn't bother me at all.
I've taken to Vaping this in the garden though as I can properly fill the lounge with fog from that nicotic in no time.
I'd add that you can afford to be bold with the wattage. Really vapes smoothly heading to 50w which a mighty impressive for a single coil. Really is a good coil. The firebolt cotton is keeping up superbly and lasting well too.
IMG_20210809_222306_hdr.jpg

Last edited:
Mrs kid loves it because it looks like a cauldron... Never seen that type of design.
Imagine all the tanks I've owned, then the ones I've tested.... A lot of tanks, That shows you how much I hate bubble glass, that Mrs kid has never seen a tank with it so far.
But the Eclipse looks perfect with it and the top fill is so cleverly threaded with a quarter turn thread and oversized o rings that it doesn't bother me at all.
I've taken to Vaping this in the garden though as I can properly fill the lounge with dog from that nicotic in no time.
I'd add that you can afford to be bold with the wattage. Really vapers smoothly heading to 50w which a mighty impressive for a single coil. Really is a good coil. The firebolt cotton is keeping up superbly and lasting well too.
View attachment 252659

Yeah it wicks super fast, ive chain vaped the hell out of it and not had a dry hit yet. Really impressed me this one

Back
Top Bottom