What's new

Pandoras and Bell caps are back - for the final time and 3 for 2 on shortfills

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yachtvape Pandora MTL RTA and Bell caps Back in stock - for the final time. And a Buy 2 and Get one free deal on shortfills this weekend.

We are pleased to tell you we have these fabulous MTL atomisers back in stock in both Black and Stainless Steel - with or without Bell Caps, but that this is the last of these great atomisers available in the UK.

The Stocks from the manufacturer have now run out - so this is the last we can get of them, if you have been thinking of giving rebuildable tanks a try, and they do not come any easier than these atomisers, then this is the last chance to get one.

Take Me Too MTL Vape Gear
4e6e29d1-cf62-fc59-92b3-7fd347247e7a.jpg
Buy 2 Get one free!
This weekend we are running a Buy 2 and Get One Free Deal on any Manabush Produced shortfill, so thats Manabush Nokomis Range Shortfills, The Tribute Range, The New Leaf Range, The Firewater and Firewater Revolucion Ranges, Spiritwalker Reborn, Base Zero, The Cola Divergent, The Coconut Divergent, The Diablo Divergent, Van Dykes Vapes, Indigene Eliquid, Legio-X and The Prime Vapes Collaboration. You can mix and match between the ranges. Just add three too your cart and one will be free!
Note : Other discount codes and offers will not work with this offer - this is a limitation of our website programming.

Thats All folks - Have. Great Weekend!

The Manabush Team​

Was thinking of buying a couple of Chiricahua Sun Shortfills will i get a free one and if so how many do i put in my basket ? 2 or 3. @ZT

Was thinking of buying a couple of Chiricahua Sun Shortfills will i get a free one and if so how many do i put in my basket ? 2 or 3. @ZT
You put three in and one will be free :)

Cheers for this ZT. I've taken the opportunity to make an order and I'm looking forward to trying the new clean tobacco flavours. Regarding the NIC shot cost situation you mentioned elsewhere, please consider just upping the prices by a quid to cover the good NIC. My pre-TPD freezer stash of NIC will soon be running out and paying a little more for high quality trusted NIC is well worth it IMO. Thanks again and have a great Sunday!

Cheers for this ZT. I've taken the opportunity to make an order and I'm looking forward to trying the new clean tobacco flavours. Regarding the NIC shot cost situation you mentioned elsewhere, please consider just upping the prices by a quid to cover the good NIC. My pre-TPD freezer stash of NIC will soon be running out and paying a little more for high quality trusted NIC is well worth it IMO. Thanks again and have a great Sunday!
m
Thanks binary!
What we have done is put the price up slightly on the 12mg versions and kept the nicshots with them - this is because it needs two nicshots and they have to be different types, and we cant expect customers to know that. They are also still free with full ranges. We have given the choice in 3mg and 6mg shortfill varieties - often we have people say “dont bother with the nicshots, ive got nic in my freezer” - you you can make the choicw now on buying them :)

will probably do a bulk buy offer on the shots shorty as well, just gotta figure out the “maffs”

Sounds like a good compromise ZT, although I must admit I didn't see an option to remove the nic shots on the new Leaf range (not that I would choose to at this points as my stash is getting quite low now as I mentioned). Funny though that I'm saying to you not to worry about adding a pound per shortfill yet here I am jumping on it as soon as you run a 3 for 2 offer on shortfills. Ahhh, it's a fine balance you work with I can appreciate.

Ps. I'd definitely be interested in the bulk shots I think. I just started looking around to see where I will go for NIC when I run out and I do have an option I trust, but I would likely just get it from you if the option was there when I order. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom