What's new

New this week - The OXVA Xlim SE and SLIVR - UK Engineered vape cotton.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just a quick update ...

Hi All

Just a quick update on a couple of new pieces we have in this week - The OXVA Xlim POD system - an inexpensive POD system that is a great carry around and new from our friends at the legendary STEALHVAPE - "SLIVR" - UK engineered sterile Vape cotton.

The OXVA Xlim SE

The OXVA Xlim SE is a cut down and lower cost verrion of the OXVA Xlim - but still uses the same great side fill PODS with adjustable airflow. Vaping doesnt come much cheaper than this - and not a disposable in sight!

----------------------------------------------

SLIVR - Sterile UK engineered Vape Cotton by Stealthvape.

The Immortal Stealthvape - with their usual eye for detail and problem solving has developed this fantastic Sterilised Vape cotton - that wicks superbly - give it a go - your RTA or RTA and E-liquid will thank you for it.

This is just a quick update - hope you are all ol and enjoying the sun!

Kind regards
The Manabush Team.

OXVA Xlim SE POD Kit
£17.99 £16.75

The OXVA Xlim SE pod kit is a great low cost reusable POD kit that uses the brilliant Xlim V2 pods.

This Cheap Pod kit is ideal for a carry around and is great for both Freebase E-liquid and Nic Salt Vape juice.

The MESH Pods are available in several different coil resistances and have an adjustable airflow from tight MTL to open DTL. The Pods also side fill. They have a great last-ability for your vape juice.

This great little POD comes with a 900mAh battery for all day vaping and charges via USB-C meaning you can get a good charge in 20 minutes or less.

Easily carry-able no fuss great tasting vaping at a great price.

More Information Kit Type Pod Kit User Type Advanced Device Dimensions (H) 111.0mm Device Dimensions (W) 24.0mm Device Dimensions (D) 14.0mm Device Weight 46g Wattage (Min) 5W Wattage (Max) 25W Product Material Aluminium Alloy, Plastic Safety Features Leakproof Pod Product Features Adjustable Airflow Liquid Capacity 2ml Coil Resistance 0.6, 0.8, 1.2 Coil Type Mesh Battery Capacity 900mAh Battery Quantity 1 Charging Type USB Type-C Box Contents XLIM SE Device 0.6ohm Cartridge User Manual Silicon Protector

Shop now
SLIVR - Engineered Vape Cotton by Stealthvape.
£6.49

We are proud to be stocking this Excellent vape cotton engineered by one of the oldest and most respected UK Vape hardware companies - Stealthvape.

SLIVR is a sterile vape cotton manufactured in the UK with excellent wicking properties for your rebuildable atomiser - its strands are specially designed to wick your vape juice to its full potential.

Carefully selected and expertly prepared using our in-house UV and o3 treatment processes this cotton is sterile and contamination free, and simply the finest wicking material possible.

Flavourless, easy to manipulate and with zero break in time, SLIVR is simply the best vape cotton available.

Presented in a custom laser etched case with easy refill pouch options, our next gen vape wick is your finest solution.

Grab yours from the drop down menu now! Your E-liquid and Atomisers will thank you for it!

Available as a snazzy tin or refill pouch.

Shop now

OXVA Xlim V2 replacement PODS
£17.99 £9.50

The OXVA Xlim SE V2 replacement POD cartridge fits the OXVA Xlim SE and the OXVA Xlim New Colour.

The Pod come with a fixed coil in either 0.6Ohm or 0.8 Ohm and is ideal with either freebase or Nic Salt Vape juice and E-liquid.

Features :

Easy to use Side fill Cartridge

0.6Ohm or 0.8Ohm coils

Ideal for both standard e-liquid or nic-salt vape juice.

3 Pods per pack

Shop now

was also intrigued by the cotton so went to SV site certainly going give it a try in my boros :)

That SLIVR cotton is very good. Zero break in, easy to use & handles mesh & claptons well. Oh and it comes in a sexy tin :D

I ordered a load of CB v2 and wire from Stealth Vape a few weeks back and they very kindly added a freebie full pouch of SLIVR. No comment with it or request for review, I just found it in the order packet and thought it was a nice touch (so thanks Stealth Vape o7).

To be honest I almost wish they hadn't given it to me as I've just bought a handful of pouches of CB v2 and then try SLIVR and find it's better.

Very clean cotton, easier to handle than v2, and zero break in, flavour is literally instant and the best I've experienced. Not leaps and bounds better than v2, but better. The first vape I tried it with was Juice Cabins Organic Burley NET and my goodness it was awesome.

For those here that find CB v2 or Prime no better than Puff or MuJu I doubt SLIVR will change your mind, but for those who enjoy CB v2 or Prime then SLIVR is definitely worth a looksee. Oh and, I'm still experimenting, but I'm almost certain you need to wick a little more on the heavy side with SLIVR as it seems to shrink a little in the coil - like I said, take this with a pinch of salt though as still experimenting with it.

Going forwards I will reserve SLIVR for NET's I expect - it's a match made in heaven as most of you know pure NET's tend to be subtle flavours and this really helps to bring those flavours out. Wick will need changing per tank though with NET's so quite costly compared to Puff or Muju.

This is a quality cotton and a worthy addition to Manabush's high quality range IMO.

All the above based on low watt MTL tootle puffing only - no idea how it performs beyond this.

Edited to add: The tin is very sexy.

Last edited:
Ive yet to try it - i will be doing tho :)

I reckon it will pair perfectly with your Leaf Range in particular. My Sweet Blonde needs changing and I'm going to try it later today!

As expected this is a very nice combo indeed ZT. If I'm honest though, beyond the zero break-in time, I do feel the benefits of these better cottons is somewhat reduced with stronger juices, but there is no doubt the flavour is improved, for my palate at least.

Back
Top Bottom