What's new

NEW SPIRITWALKER REBORN FLAVOURS - AND A NEW INDIGENE ELIQUID FLAVOUR!

Really like the Likitless Nicotin as well. A lovely dark tobacco flavour with a nice level of sweetness, which is not overdone.

I’m loving the New SpiritWalker reborn, got the Kizoku limit, Renaissance Edition, and it has a home juice. Thanks @MHL for finding it for me. It’s a cracking vape In RTA mode. Nice combo with the little, Lost Vape Coral.
IMG_1059.jpg

I’m loving the New SpiritWalker reborn, got the Kizoku limit, Renaissance Edition, and it has a home juice. Thanks @MHL for finding it for me. It’s a cracking vape In RTA mode. Nice combo with the little, Lost Vape Coral.
View attachment 248206
Got to love your corals.
I've the new indigene to try tonight. Been nic'd up for a week so should be ready to rock.
I've enjoyed all the new spiritwalker range actually.

Got to love your corals.
I've the new indigene to try tonight. Been nic'd up for a week so should be ready to rock.

You’re in for a treat, you’ve probably worked that our for yourself by now. It’s quite lovely, I’ve got it in the Sensis pod. Being lazy, it’s prob going to an RTA very soon.

Got to love your corals.
I got some about an hour ago. Can't be arsed to wait for a whole week. Just loaded it up and it's really very nice. Love that raspberry angle. Cheers @ZT

Having a browse for Fathers Day @ZT do the 30ml bottles come with nic shots to make them 6mg? If not, which ones would I need? Thinking of treating the old man.

Having a browse for Fathers Day @ZT do the 30ml bottles come with nic shots to make them 6mg? If not, which ones would I need? Thinking of treating the old man.
They do mate :) everything you need

Haven't caught @ZT for a while as I've been uber busy but.
Holy crap on a cracker this stufff is awesome.
Summer tobacco in a bottle.
WP_20210609_12_43_47_Pro.jpg

Nice work to you and Paul. Very nice indeed.

Back
Top Bottom