What's new

New Products! Also Yachtvape Pandora MTL RTA and Bell Cap Offer!

I'll go for a silver atty + bell cap deal when they come in too please, really glad you're getting more of those in:)

Might as well pick those and the black bell cap all up in one go, as I didn't make it last week.

I'll go for a silver atty + bell cap deal when they come in too please, really glad you're getting more of those in:)

Might as well pick those and the black bell cap all up in one go, as I didn't make it last week.
How did the lesson with Ken go ?

Ok mate ta, slaloms and figures oif 8 all the way. He also arrived half an hour early so I could fit it in before work, which was really decent of him. :thumbup:

Ok mate ta, slaloms and figures oif 8 all the way. He also arrived half an hour early so I could fit it in before work, which was really decent of him. :thumbup:
you get on ok with him ?

had Steve yet ?

you get on ok with him ?

had Steve yet ?
If anything they probably think I'm a bit weird, but yea get on ok with both of them tbf. Just booked in for an evening lesson a week today, so hopefully start making more regular progress now.

You got an ETA for your test yet?

If anything they probably think I'm a bit weird, but yea get on ok with both of them tbf. Just booked in for an evening lesson a week today, so hopefully start making more regular progress now.

You got an ETA for your test yet?
Soon i think - gabriel has just passed his mod one, and Chris is all licensed up now, i think its more about when i can get a test in than anything

I’m gonna take the plunge & order a silver one with bell cap… Hope there’s some left.

Back
Top Bottom