What's new

New from Manabush : Base Zero - No.9 : Golden Pear Brûlée and Legio-X : New Honeyed Fruits Range

Just put the Pear Brûlée in the Glaz mini. Wow- this is a seriously nice juice. I thought the sweet was going to be sickly but it just stops with the right amount and then you get the lovely pear cutting through. This might knock egg nog off the top spot for me. Seriously impressed.

Just put the Pear Brûlée in the Glaz mini. Wow- this is a seriously nice juice. I thought the sweet was going to be sickly but it just stops with the right amount and then you get the lovely pear cutting through. This might knock egg nog off the top spot for me. Seriously impressed.
Thank @Coolie27!

Im liking it also .. and once again its not the kind of thing I normally go too near :)

Nice one coolie. Glad I called it right. You'll be amazed how the golden syrup comes through after a few day's of the nic shot being added. Make sure you nic up the other bottle.

It’s already nic’d up Mr Eyeball kid and steeping nicely. Great call on this juice. [emoji106]

Even I'm tempted by the sound of the pear brulee ............... even though there's no baccy behind it .................
Oh really Helen?
I didn’t think it would be your thing at all!

Even I'm tempted by the sound of the pear brulee ............... even though there's no baccy behind it .................

It’s good, really good. I’m pretty sure you could pass it on, if it wasn’t to your palette. [emoji4]

Just gone and ordered some, plus a top up of egg nog. Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow for the weekend :)

Back
Top Bottom