What's new

Manabush Xmas Flavours! And Black Friday sale starts now - 30% Off.

Sigh - sorry I meant the snowball :D

Yes- see earlier post. I really like them both. :)

Yum Yum, Just added Nic to the Snowball and Rum Baba. Cheeky wee early drip test with the Snowball on the Vandy simple-ex. It’s very nice. An egg-nog light with a nice little after kick. Tastes promising [emoji39][/QUOTE]

Yes- see earlier post. I really like them both. :)

Yum Yum, Just added Nic to the Snowball and Rum Baba. Cheeky wee early drip test with the Snowball on the Vandy simple-ex. It’s very nice. An egg-nog light with a nice little after kick. Tastes promising [emoji39]
[/QUOTE]
Ahh sorry
I’m have brain fryage

Ahh sorry
I’m have brain fryage[/QUOTE]

Me too, I blame the 90’s and the Noughties. [emoji3]

Well I’ve promoted the Rum Baba to the Cthulhu Hastur original. Forgot how good this tank is. Rum Baba is delightful. Smashing throat hit and the flavour is astounding on a little fused Clapton coil. I’m going to drink Rum and sing Sea-shanties.
IMG_0623.jpg

Well I’ve promoted the Rum Baba to the Cthulhu Hastur original. Forgot how good this tank is. Rum Baba is delightful. Smashing throat hit and the flavour is astounding on a little fused Clapton coil. I’m going to drink Rum and sing Sea-shanties.
View attachment 233327
Ahh pleased you like it!

WP_20201201_23_03_30_Pro.jpg

Oh, Sothern snowball is superb.
Don't fear the bourbon, it's really a rounded into the overall snowball flavour with a fantastic lemonade finish.
A Christmas winner. Nice one @ZT

WP_20201203_22_33_15_Pro.jpg

I've accumulated a collection of stock coil kits incase of emergency so tonight I've been idle and cracked out the little coolfire.
Rum baba is going down very well. Rumy, sticky pud goodness.

Back
Top Bottom