What's new

Manabush Xmas Flavours! And Black Friday sale starts now - 30% Off.

What's the verdict on the snowball? Sounds right up my street being an egg nog fan.

What's the verdict on the snowball? Sounds right up my street being an egg nog fan.
I’m not sure anyone will have got it yet :)

but - I’m also an eggnog fan and I like it a lot ...

snowball is made from advocaat which in turn is made of eggnog kinda ... if you get my meaning :)

Without trying to give too much away!

this review may have some bias ...

Last edited:
BTW all - both of these you can vape after putting the Nic in ... BUT both are better for a steep ...

The rum particularly calms down a bit in the rum baba after a few days.

and in the snowball the creaminess balances out better against the lemonade after a few days.

I've got half* my Christmas set steeping until next week when I'll nic up the other half. I'm not starting them until December though.

I've had Spiritwalker earworming me all afternoon since the courier came. I might have to put Dreamtime on.

Eta *3/5 not half

Last edited:
I've got half my Christmas set steeping until next week when I'll nic up the other half. I'm not starting them until December though.

I've had Spiritwalker earworming me all afternoon since the courier came. I might have to put Dreamtime on.
Well - it’s an awesome album - why not!

I’m not sure anyone will have got it yet :)

but - I’m also an eggnog fan and I like it a lot ...

snowball is made from advocaat which in turn is made of eggnog kinda ... if you get my meaning :)

Without trying to give too much away!

this review may have some bias ...
Sounds like I'll be ordering a few bottles so in that case.

Yum Yum, Just added Nic to the Snowball and Rum Baba. Cheeky wee early drip test with the Snowball on the Vandy simple-ex. It’s very nice. An egg-nog light with a nice little after kick. Tastes promising [emoji39]

Back
Top Bottom