What's new

Manabush Xmas Flavours! And Black Friday sale starts now - 30% Off.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi all.

Its getting towards that time of year again - so we are releasing five seasonal flavours as of now! 3 are returning from Last year and 2 new ones. Our Eggnog from last year of course crossed over into our base Zero Range as a permanent flavour due to popular request.
Also our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Price Reductions start today until Monday 30th November at midnight 30% off!

So with out much further ado this years seasonal flavours are :

Seasonal Christmas Flavours!

1: Southern Snowball - As Requested!

New this year. Our take on the Classic Christmas Drink "Snowball"

Rich Advocaat and Lemonade (but bring your own Cherry!) - and as its Manabush .. Topped off with a wee shot of Southern Bourbon - coz frankly Granny likes a wee nip.

2: Martyn’s Rum Baba - New this year. Not specifically a Christmas Cake at all! but I used to love them at Christmas as a nipper, so here it is Rum Baba

A Gooey Yeast Cake soaked in Syrup and Rum .. topped with a rich Chantilly Cream.

Totally Decadent.

3: A Christmas Powwow : Returning from last year. AChristmas special Version of of our famous Powwow Sauce enriched with comforting Eggnog and enlivened with Christmas spices.

4: Firewater Christmas Special : Returning from last year. Firewater has been dressed up for Christmas! we have considerably lowered the tobacco background and added Eggnog - The mix of bourbon and a light cigar mixes excellently to make a decadent winter vape.

5: Christmas Custard : Returning from Last year. A Base Zero Custard - especially for Christmas! Nuts removed the creamy whipped custard has been blended with Eggnog and Christmas spices - great for you non-tobacco lovers on winter nights.

All flavours are available as :

50ml Shortfill (in a 60ml bottle) - the best for 3mg Vapers

20ml Shortfill (20ml in a 30ml Bottle - the best for 6mg and above vapers)

These flavours work well with 50/50 Nicshots for a more MTL vape or High VG Nicshots (for a more DL vape)

Also Available as Full range packs - Ideal for Christmas Gifts!

All Nic Shots are included.

So you can experience these and all your other juices for yourself or loved ones at this time of year at a decent cost - we are starting our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales TODAY - with everything 30% off on our site Until next week! Also EVERYTHING in the Bargain Basement is for the duration of this sale £1!

30% no codes .. everything is taking part in the price reduction (except bargain basement which are all £1).

-------------------------

Full Range Kits
Click here to view all our full range packages.

-------------------------

A quick reminder bout our new SPIRITWALKER REBORN RANGE

Spiritwalker Reborn! - The sad demise of our Spiritwalker range has caused lot of people to contact us with a wailing and a washing of teeth!

So we would like to introduce you to - The Spiritwalker Reborn Range - a new take on the Manabush Classic.

Launching with three takes on the original flavours - we are aiming to bring some other flavours to this that were not seen before over time.

Spiritwalker Reborn - Spiritwalker

As in the original range this is Spiritwalker - the base of the range - based on our popular tobacco range Nokomis .. but with the tobacco replaced with biscuit/bakery background. Great for those who dont like tobaccos!

----------------------

Spiritwalker Reborn - Chiri

Spiritwalker Chiricahua was our most popular Spiritwalker juice - this update and slight re-brand retains the original caramel and nutty fabness of the original blended with the new base. Now known simply as Chiri - as thats what everyone called it anyway!

----------------------

Spiritwalker Reborn - Powwow

Spiritwalker Powwow - Our Tobacco free mix of the Legendary Nokomis Range Powwow Sauce!

----------------------

All Available in 50ml Shortfills (50ml in a 60ml bottle) - Ideal for 3mg Vapers and Also in 30ml (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - Ideal for 6mg Vapers - and All come free with the relevant Nic Shots.

Also Available In full Range kits - to save a bit of money on trying the whole lot!

With our Black Friday sale you can try these with 35% off until Monday 30th November Midnight!

Find it here : https://manabush.com/collections/the-spiritwalker-reborn-range

Other News ...
Thats all for now Folks - Stay safe and follow the guidelines .

Regards

The Manabush Team.

TAKE ME TO MANABUSH!

Yay!! Brilliant, the Rum Baba and Snowball sound interesting. Filled my basket. Should I do PP or do you prefer CC?

Some very tempting stuff there @ZT . Will have to try the snowball at least.

Order placed for delivery to Poland. Paid with PayPal though, hope it doesn't get held up for you, I didn't even think tbh :oops:

Order placed for delivery to Poland. Paid with PayPal though, hope it doesn't get held up for you, I didn't even think tbh :oops:
It won’t

I’m withdrawing on a sale by sale basis at the minute

Back
Top Bottom