What's new

Manabush - Vapefest - and the end of an era

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey all
I hope some of you guys are gonna come say hello at Vapefest this year?

Or if not hello at least "WTF! WHY HAS CHIRICAHUA SUN HAS CHANGED YOU LONG HAIRED FECKIN IDIOT!"

Things are gonna be a bit different for the former denizens of the Rainbow (or as you lot christened us in years gone by "The Big Gay Tent") this year - our tent will in fact be rectangular - and not rainbow coloured AND in a different position. Truly the end of a rather camp era.

With the sad exception of Leigh from Plumeblue who will be a very sadly missed regular for us in the tent this year and the end of another era (Manabush has done VF side by side with Leigh from when we very first started doing it) - you can still expect to find plenty of cool vendors situated within our hallowed flaps.

the list is thusly :

El Diablo
Van Dykes Vapes
Cotswold Vapour
The Druids Brew
South Coast Vapes
Manabush

we will have some seating and stuff for you to come in chill out and chew the phat - we ourselves will have on trial Firewater, The Nokomis range and Indigene (alongside the druid) - so if you have not hit up trying the FireWater or Indigene yet ... this may be your chance. Our other stuff will also be for sale. We will also be carrying small numbers of the Justfog Minifit , The Aspire Breeze 2 and the frankly wonderful Zeltu-X along with a small number of the relevant replacement pods / coils.

roll up roll up and come and marvel at the Svelte El Diablo, the eccentric Van Dykes, the highly relaxed cotswold vapour, The awesome South coast vapes, the beatnik Druids Brew and of course the utterly Hatstand Manabush team.

see you there!

Last edited:
Cool, never really liked tobacco style juice so seeing how many love Manabush, I think a taster is in order. [emoji6]

Do I owe you a pint again this year @ZT or is it your round [emoji6]

Looking forward to it mate. I’ll try the firewater at 120 watts on a .08. [emoji51]

See you there mate [emoji7]

ahhh .. well I will have real herons with me :) so we can compare :)

Back
Top Bottom