What's new

Manabush Prices

Cheers Martyn.

A little stock up of a few of my favourites was in order...

How much space is there in there in the 100ml shortfill bottles? Enough to make up 6mg? (By my calculations that would require 4x10ml at 18mg).

That's what I worked it out to, 4 10mls, but I think you get 120ml with 100 and 60ml bottle with 50, hence the 3mg strength.

I Haven't done the maths, but it probably not much cheaper if you want 6mg.

I suppose the question is, will it dilute the flavour too much using unflavoured nic shots? TPD is a pain in the ass and not had experience of a shortfill juice so just trying to work it all out before I take the plunge.

How much space is there in there in the 100ml shortfill bottles? Enough to make up 6mg? (By my calculations that would require 4x10ml at 18mg).
No sadly not - but heres a thing, if you want to do 6mg in it - let us know when ordering in the comments section .. and we can supply with an empty bigger bottle, FOC.

really this is aimed at the 3mg guys ... Shortfill seems a bit of a faff for anything above, Id rather just keep the price of multipacks down for the above 3mgers. Again .. happy to supply a free empty Bigger bottle with those as well on request.

Cheers for the offer Martyn. I'll take you up on the offer of a larger bottle. Placed my order with it in the notes section. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom