What's new

Manabush Permanent Price changes! - in a good way.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
As of the evening of 10/11/18 Manabush are permanently altering our prices across all our ranges.

The new prices are designed to offer our customers a better deal on your favourite products.

The new Prices are :

10ml : from £4.99 to £4.49

30ml : from £12.99 to £10.99

50ml Shortfill : from £15.00 to £12.99

100ml Shortfill : from £25.00 to £19.99

This change is across ALL Manabush ranges.

This pricing move marks the first time since the incorporation of the company in 2014 we have changed our core pricing.

Manabush thanks all its loyal customers for your support over the last few years - and looks forward to creating more of its particular eclectic infusions in the future.

Happy days! Manabush price drop[emoji3] any more in when new firewater juices are coming @ZT ?

Thanks ZT really like your Manabush range very addictive. I now make a point of having at least one tank with a Manabush flavour in it at all times

Good news ,since i moved on from nautilis type coils and on to sub-ohm vaping i go through juice so quick it's hard to justify paying for most ready-made juices if ,like me ,you're not financially healthy :)
This price drop will definitely make a purchase more appealing ,thanks !!

Great news & thank-you @ZT another great saving on my Omusa addiction. I’ll have to edit my Manabush tab on the budget spreadsheet [emoji14]

Thanks ZT really like your Manabush range very addictive. I now make a point of having at least one tank with a Manabush flavour in it at all times
I’m pleased you like it!

Good news ,since i moved on from nautilis type coils and on to sub-ohm vaping i go through juice so quick it's hard to justify paying for most ready-made juices if ,like me ,you're not financially healthy :)
This price drop will definitely make a purchase more appealing ,thanks !!
Good news !

Back
Top Bottom