What's new

Manabush Firewater Flavours- No.Four, No.Five and No.Six now available!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
FirewaterPartII-Artwork-Large-Poster.jpg

The Firewater Range continues with Part II of the range - Three great new flavours, available in 3mg, 6mg, 9mg, 12mg and 18mg - and 50/50 and High VG Shortfills in both 50ml and 1
What is the Firewater range all about - and where do the new flavours fit in ?
Like the three launch flavours - the three new additions to the range have been designed to fit in with both tobacco flavour lovers and non tobacco lovers alike.

Firewater No.one bought you the flavour of perfectly aged leaf, premium handmade cigar. Full bodied with a balanced blend of roasted, sweet and woody flavour notes combined with subtle hints of spice blended with the perfect flavour companion to that cigar, a generous glass of Southern Bourbon, aged for 2 years in charred American White Oak barrels until smooth and mature.

The three new additions to the range expand on that base with some very carefully chosen flavours that sit perfectly with the ethos of the range.

Fire Water No.Four (The Son Of Chiricahua) is inspired by and a nod to the original version of Chiricahua Sun, hence the subtitle “Son Of Chiricahua” - It is not a recreation of it .. it's a new juice inspired by the favourite of the Nokomis range. Adding a lovely sweet edge of salty Carmel and peanut to the firewater base this makes for a great All Day Vape or sweeter treat in the evening.

Fire Water No.Five takes the base Firewater flavour and blends it with an Apple Cider and a hint of cinnamon to give you a familiar warm vape, based upon the cocktail “Bourbon Apple Cider”.

Fire Water No.Six is a take on a “Kentucky Mule” The Firewater base is overplayed with a dry ginger ale.

The three new flavours like the last three will be available in 3mg, 6mg, 9mg, 12mg and 18mg in 10ml, 3x10ml, 6x10ml, 9x 10ml packs and also 50ml and 100ml Shortfills in both standard 50/50 and High VG variants.

Also available is a new brand Humidor pack - The humidor pack Part II - available to showcase all three of the new juices in one 3x10ml Pack. You can also now get the Humidor Packs together all in one - so you can try all of the current e-liquids in the range.

As an introduction to the new flavours we are lowering our prices site wide from now until Monday 4th March!

humidorII.jpg
noFour30ml.jpg
noFive30ml.jpg
noSix30ml.jpg
image.png
image.png
image.png

Find out more here : https://manabush.com/collections/the-firewater-range

Had to transport about 100 bottles of No.4, 5 and 6 to Manabush Cafe other day...

Somehow all the 6mg No.5 arrived safely despite an overwhelming urge to vape it all in the car!

All 3 are out on sample at Manabush Vape Cafe along with many bottles of each flavour in each strength and Humidor Pack Part Twos.

Been lucky enough to try no 4 before Christmas and loved it. Son of chich indeed.
No 5 & 6 I started today and love them both. I really can't pick which is my favourite yet. Possibly no 6 has taken the hardest hit today.

Order gone In today. I’ve been stalking the site. Been looking forward to these ones. [emoji2]

Literally going betwixt the three working out which one I'm gonna order. Given myself up to midnight to decide before ordering, lol.

Argh, wish I'd seen this earlier as I'd likely be enjoying it tomorrow what with Manabush's legendary ability to bend the space/time continuum with delivery times.

But I'm on it like white on rice now! Liked one and two, three was bleurgh (I feckin canny stand amaretto!)

Really lookin forward to four - Sun of Chìch, oh yes!

And five.

And six.

All fit my type of flavour profile very well :) And I need to order some other bits too.

Good end to a bloody annoying and damn frustrating day, cheers Martyn [emoji106]

Argh, wish I'd seen this earlier as I'd likely be enjoying it tomorrow what with Manabush's legendary ability to bend the space/time continuum with delivery times.

But I'm on it like white on rice now! Liked one and two, three was bleurgh (I feckin canny stand amaretto!)

Really lookin forward to four - Sun of Chìch, oh yes!

And five.

And six.

All fit my type of flavour profile very well :) And I need to order some other bits too.

Good end to a bloody annoying and damn frustrating day, cheers Martyn [emoji106]
No worries - I hope you like em mate!

I've struggled to take to tobbaco based flavours so far, as I went off them very quickly after quitting the fags. Just not to my taste, perhaps i don't wished to be to be reminded of cigarettes mibbe? :hmm:

However...seeing as i'm now firmly an ex smoker, with no chance of ever going back to them, I'm always willing to try again...& seeing as epipes are my 'thang'.....i think i'll have another stab at them. So gone the whole hog, and put in an order for both Humidor taster packs.

Quite looking forward to trying the cigar & bourbon one..and that Ginger ale one. Quite like a drop of Ginger Ale from time to time.

Inaddition to this..i've not had the pleasure of tasting the differences between regular nic and these salts, which i see these are made with....Ooo..... it isn't fun tryin' out new things?! :)2

One question @ZT what VG/PG ratios are these? Can't see anything on your webstore.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom