What's new

Manabush Black Friday Deals - From Now Until Monday

Need to stop releasing new bloody flavours then. Lol.
Excellent bud. Hope your enjoying the product/logistics side.
It's ace, even though I've managed a vape shop and know "behind the scenes" more than most do. Its been a real eye opener to see the process of manufacturing eliquid on a commercial scale. The amount of steps it takes in comparison to bang here's some juice (as DIY) is quite intriguing.

It's ace, even though I've managed a vape shop and know "behind the scenes" more than most do. Its been a real eye opener to see the process of manufacturing eliquid on a commercial scale. The amount of steps it takes in comparison to bang here's some juice (as DIY) is quite intriguing.
It is isn't it. I worked quite a while in food and pharmaceutical production/logistics and the process and problems solving keeps you on your toes. European labelling machines are always fun too. Label placement and font is a pig.
Anyway, think yourself lucky. You only get my top up or new flavour orders. I spread my normal weekly stuff around. Vapeclub, tecc, redjuice, beaum have all been hit over the last month.
I like to keep the largest stock outside Nottingham. Just in case.

It would've been rude not to take advantage of this, so the new cola range and a few zero were ordered last night. [emoji4][emoji106]

Order just gone in [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
IMG_20191128_104539-2592x3456.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom