What's new

Does anyone know who this is ?

Gah! Go get the barsteward, he deserves it. I can't tell you how much I love the fact that you spoke to him like a gent first and gave him the benefit of the doubt, though. :10: :worship:

I bought a clone from this guy when I was just starting out/didn't know any better (or it was a clone for that matter) thinking I'd got a bargain... It was disgusting [emoji40]

Hmmm.

Except the use of the art work, I fail to see the problem.

It clearly states its a clone.

Molejuice was clones.
Bosshots is clones.
Etc.

Hmmm.

Except the use of the art work, I fail to see the problem.

It clearly states its a clone.

Molejuice was clones.
Bosshots is clones.
Etc.

The artwork - the names - the brand names

Trademark names - Trademark Branding - its using the name of a genuine trademarked company to sell his own products .. also - the products are Nic'd up .. why should he be able to sell them without going through the same bullshit and expense the regs have put the genuine guys through ?

Fine if he's making it for himself .. he's not he's selling it, he also states they are one 2 one (which they almost definitely wont be) .. and Im not sure if he's doing it in this re-listing .. but was originally stating they were TPD compliant because the originals are (MASSIVE LOL)

Also .. cloning is still counterfeiting a genuine product .. even if you do say its a clone.

I can't even be arsed to finish - I can see so much wrong with this I could go on for hours

I've got about three months of site management coming up in Brixton, starting in a week or so. I could go and post some Manabush flyers through his door if you like, let him know you're thinking of him?

This is why some aspects of the TPD are a complete waste of time.
The 'knocked up in me shed" brigade selling on ebay, car boots, faceache, etc. are never going to comply - and even if they are caught and prosecuted they will only get a few weeks of community service (window cleaning) as a penalty.
And breathe.

was originally stating they were TPD compliant because the originals are (MASSIVE LOL)

I'm still giggling at that one, sorry! :D

I hope the big boys manage to get him and throw the book at him. :12:

Best we can do is keep aggravating these guy's and keep purchasing from our own trusted vendors.
All though I am up for a brixton door knock. Could be a fun day out. Like a POTV jolly.

Back
Top Bottom