What's new

Cthulu Hastur Mini MTL - Now on Manabush.com

The salts craze is benefiting us mtl fans greatly. Hope it continues.
Too right

I dearly hope the spica guys manage to get the pro altered enough to be TPD compliant - while retaining its general awesomeness - it’s a fabulous MTL device

Too right

I dearly hope the spica guys manage to get the pro altered enough to be TPD compliant - while retaining its general awesomeness - it’s a fabulous MTL device
Once I've finished pouring my income into my grandchildren, lol. I may actually get around to trying both. Fingers crossed.

Too right

I'm hearing so many good thing's about the spica too. I'm gonna need more mods.

Too right

Yep, a spica mini that’s a few cm shorter would definitely interest me. I hope if they do reduce the capacity, they do it by reducing the height!

Hastur mini for me is the best of all my MTL tanks and I have many.
Im pretty tempted to agree ... I have a couple of high ends that I use all the time .. the hastur keeps up with them - to the point im using it more than those now.

Yep, a spica mini that’s a few cm shorter would definitely interest me. I hope if they do reduce the capacity, they do it by reducing the height!
then could do it by blowing some glass that is thicker - no need to redesign the entire atty then.

They have used a plastic plug in glass at present - that will no longer pass TPD now tho.

If I were them I'd get a new glass tank made that is thicker in the middle

Id make that old style glass tank available as buyable spares in case people break the ones they have now ....

Last edited:
then could do it by blowing some glass that is thicker - no need to redesign the entire atty then.

They have used a plastic plug in glass at present - that will no longer pass TPD now tho.

If I were them I'd get a new glass tank made that is thicker in the middle

Id make that old style glass tank available as buyable spares in case people break the ones they have now ....
Perhaps worth mentioning to them. Actually No perhaps about it.

Here's mine in use today, 36mg diy nic salts. Hits the spot. [emoji6]
IMG_20180813_131253.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom