What's new

Bunkr

curzon

Postman
Ok i`m a big fan of spiritwalker juices so with my latest order i thought i would chance a couple of the Bunkr flavours , but why are they half the price of spiritwalker ? I doubt very much that they are half as nice ?

Oh I can definitely vouch for Bunkr, as it's our shops brand. With Manabush at the helm of being the boss.

It's excellent Rhubarb Tartè is my favourite.

@Chris K

Bunkr is a cracking range.

Rhubarb Tarte is still one of my top 3 ever liquids, absolutely brilliant (aslong as you like rhubarb!)

Apple Strudel is very authentic and an easy liquid to vape.

Toffee Creme has a hint of custard to it, my Mrs favourite one.

Maple Pecan is exactly what it says, it tastes exactly like a maple pecan! Not too overpowering on maple which is easily done by some other maple liquids.

Fruit Creme is quite a simple liquid, not quite my cup of tea if I'm honest but know plenty who love it and vape nothing but Fruit Creme.

Bunkr is a cracking range.

Rhubarb Tarte is still one of my top 3 ever liquids, absolutely brilliant (aslong as you like rhubarb!)

Apple Strudel is very authentic and an easy liquid to vape.

Toffee Creme has a hint of custard to it, my Mrs favourite one.

Maple Pecan is exactly what it says, it tastes exactly like a maple pecan! Not too overpowering on maple which is easily done by some other maple liquids.

Fruit Creme is quite a simple liquid, not quite my cup of tea if I'm honest but know plenty who love it and vape nothing but Fruit Creme.

Thanks .. i`ve ordered the toffee and fruit ones ........... i love rhubarb but lost count of the downright horrible excuses for it that i`ve tried so far

I'd guess it had to be reduced to keep it more in line with the short fill market.

anyway ... yeah, they are all very nice... I don't vape high VG often but when I do it's BUNKR.

ah, it never used to be, I bought it last when it was in 30ml bottles though, so it was a while back. :D it was exactly the same price then.

just noticed that the shortfills are the same prices IE 50ml are both £15

Back
Top Bottom