What's new

Bunkr juices on Manabush

oldman82

Postman
I was just about to order some PowPow and i was wondering if it's possible to buy 10ml bottles from the the Bunkr juice range.

I 've never tried anything from the Bunkr range of e-liquids on Manabush and i don't fancy forking out for more than 10ml of the juice in-case i don't like it.
I have too many bottles of unused juice gathering dust :)

No big deal if it's not possible ,just asking.

p.s:
Even a pick 'n' mix of the store's 10mls or something might be handy.

Last edited:
they only sell in 3 x 10ml tpd bottles or 50ml shortfills
they are rather quite good though.
use POTV12 to get 12.5% off

@ZT

I don't think you can but i can personally recommend the maple pecan, it's bloody lovely [emoji16]

I usually vape fruity stuff but I really found amazing the whole spiritwalker and bnkr range. And I agree about maple pecan

That maple pecan sounds pretty good ,probably nicer than the toffee one , i have been getting a juice from a local shop called Mama's Waffles which is ok

Since i started using Baby beast and Smok 0.5 type coils none my juice lasts very long anymore.

Sadly it's just too expensive to keep buying (finances are very low) ,so i usually just make up my own juice.

But of course it doesn't quite make up for not having a Manbush juice :)

So i come back every now and then to buy some.

Last edited:
That maple pecan sounds pretty good ,probably nicer than the toffee one , i have been getting a juice from a local shop called Mama's Waffles which is ok

Since i started using Baby beast and Smok 0.5 type coils none my juice lasts very long anymore.

Sadly it's just too expensive to keep buying (finances are very low) ,so i usually just make up my own juice.

But of course it doesn't quite make up for not having a Manbush juice :)

So i come back every now and then to buy some.
The "toffee" one is stupidly sublime and one if he best juices on the market

Oh ,come on !!

Y'see this is why i was hoping to try a pick n mix ,i was just sold on trying the maple pecan and now i hear the toffee is another good one.
I'm not surprised to be honest as they're all from same place as the Manabush e-juices.

Oh ,come on !!

Y'see this is why i was hoping to try a pick n mix ,i was just sold on trying the maple pecan and now i hear the toffee is another good one.
I'm not surprised to be honest as they're all from same place as the Manabush e-juices.
Toffee Creme was my least favourite from the Bunkr range - rhubarb tarte being mt fave. PM 'ZT and see if he can do you a goody bag mixup instead of buying 3 x 10ml of the same flavour. He's a very accommodating chap ;)

Back
Top Bottom