What's new

BANKHOL29

£56 later. happy DJ. well it is my birthday and im allowed to spoil myself so there :)

£56 later. happy DJ. well it is my birthday and im allowed to spoil myself so there :)

Happy birthday Deej you sexy fekker you [emoji6][emoji41][emoji41][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji106]

thank you. another day older another day skinter :D

i ordered my first bottle of spiritwalker and a bunkr strudle as everyone was raving about it.
plenty of 30ml and a 50ml to keep me going from the original range.
ive just had my pow wow breakfast and now moving onto coyote coconut for my dessert.

Raided Ermmm I mean I'm spending the break with my 6yr old daughter and spending lots of money. Enjoy the break apes.[emoji3]

How did I miss this!!! Aaaaaargh!! :frustratedcomputer:

At least I did it properly - missed by nearly a week! :P

ADDED: Belated happy birthday @MrDJ :10:

How did I miss this!!! Aaaaaargh!! :frustratedcomputer:

At least I did it properly - missed by nearly a week! :P

ADDED: Belated happy birthday @MrDJ :10:

I missed it too ... some of us have scooter rallies to attend on bank holiday weekends!!

I just ordered some bunkr maple pecan, some Waxie and a Manabush mug though anyway. :D

I missed it too ... some of us have scooter rallies to attend on bank holiday weekends!!

I just ordered some bunkr maple pecan, some Waxie and a Manabush mug though anyway. :D
Nah, I have no life ..... just Manabush ......... and not enough of that ........... :violin:

talking of scoots, I presume you are aware of this lambretta from way back @ZT ?

scan0003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom