What's new

A New Range From Manabush - err Wait! It's WHAT? Also Introduction Price Reductions

Well, slap my thighs and call me Judy. How good is this liquid.
I whacked the nic in late this morning and usually give it at least 24 hour's but couldn't resist.
I was nervous as I'm more of a desert and desert tobacco fan really and have never had much success with single flavours.
I've dabbled with both but have spent this evening on the grape. It's a perfect American grape soda style flavour and the effort that's gone into blending multiple grape flavours really gives this some depth.
I initially thought I'd blast some in a sub tank but on tasting from the bottle I realized there was more than enough going on and a good mtl rta was in order.
I've not put the grape down and have done a tank and a half in the hastur mini (which takes some doing at 9w). Bloody marvellous. I'm sure it will be a knockout at low sub ohms with plenty of watts too.
Onto the cola next.

Well, slap my thighs and call me Judy. How good is this liquid.
I whacked the nic in late this morning and usually give it at least 24 hour's but couldn't resist.
I was nervous as I'm more of a desert and desert tobacco fan really and have never had much success with single flavours.
I've dabbled with both but have spent this evening on the grape. It's a perfect American grape soda style flavour and the effort that's gone into blending multiple grape flavours really gives this some depth.
I initially thought I'd blast some in a sub tank but on tasting from the bottle I realized there was more than enough going on and a good mtl rta was in order.
I've not put the grape down and have done a tank and a half in the hastur mini (which takes some doing at 9w). Bloody marvellous. I'm sure it will be a knockout at low sub ohms with plenty of watts too.
Onto the cola next.
I should add that there's no sickly sweetness here and zero faux sweetener twang. Just a nicely balanced adult grape soda.

It's a very fine evenings vaping.
WP_20190919_22_20_55_Pro.jpg

I love it when you find good new juice.

It's a very fine evenings vaping.
View attachment 200823
I love it when you find good new juice.
Update, the cola is every bit as good if not better than the grape.
It's somewhere between the little traditional old curiosity style cola fentimans make and how I remember silver springs cola when I was a kid. No insane sweetness again but a carefully balanced cola blend. Also it has no sign of the slight chemical hint I've found with cola liquid before.
Buy some.

Back
Top Bottom