What's new

Where do you get your coils and why? update: New coils coming

Not yet, we will have on the next batch once we clear this lot, as it's been asked for, we're also building a compatible coil at 1.0ohm/1.2ohm and 1.5ohm, as I think we can improve on the standard performance, I should have test samples of pre-production in a week or 2, so I'll update, as we can probably get better on price if we make them ourselves.

Sounds good. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks

Hi All, just a few updates after the feedback. We have the following new coils landing:

Smok Baby Beast X4 - £9.50 should arrive around 15th Oct
Aspire BVC - £5.00 - will arrive before the end of the month around 25th
pockex 0.6ohm - £10.00 - will arrive end of the month

more options will follow, just waiting on pricing and delivery dates for the crown stuff and Nautilus 2 1.6ohm

More coils to add to the store lineup:

0.4Ohm Aspire Plato Coil - Pack of 5 - £12
1.5Ohm Aspire Nautlius X Coil - Pack of 5 - £10
Crown 1 - £7.20
Crown 2 - £7.30
Endura T20 - £6.50
Endura T20s - £7

should all be here mid - late Oct

More coils to add to the store lineup:

0.4Ohm Aspire Plato Coil - Pack of 5 - £12
1.5Ohm Aspire Nautlius X Coil - Pack of 5 - £10
Crown 1 - £7.20
Crown 2 - £7.30
Endura T20 - £6.50
Endura T20s - £7

should all be here mid - late Oct

Hi there,
Just been looking at Cleito coils. I noticed on the site, it stated first purchase gets a discount with code- COILSTORE30? I’m unable to add the code to the order in the cart. I was having problems adding codes over the weekend. Can you help. TIA

added your link to the recommended hardware suppliers list Andy :)

Hi there,
Just been looking at Cleito coils. I noticed on the site, it stated first purchase gets a discount with code- COILSTORE30? I’m unable to add the code to the order in the cart. I was having problems adding codes over the weekend. Can you help. TIA

I'll get somebody to look into this, you can't use multiple codes and that code only works on eliquid I think, I'll check tomorrow, is it just not applying on the basket?

Hi there,
It's just on their liquids, buy coils and get discount on juice. [emoji106]

I'll get somebody to look into this, you can't use multiple codes and that code only works on eliquid I think, I'll check tomorrow, is it just not applying on the basket?

Ah, I see, it was on the place setting for the Cleito coils on the site.
I had been trying since I got the email on Sat to apply to other discount and get free shipping. Amy from C/S has emailed me today to kindly offer to refund the postage. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom