What's new

JAC be nimble JAC be quick – TESTERS WANTED for new device

JAC Vapour

Premium Vendor
We are experimenting a little and our plan is to use this thread for some short, sharp and sweet special offers, plus a bit of news. These will be limited, random and over small time frames, with big discounts up for grabs. It’s first come first serve, so no moaning if you miss it. Once it’s done, it’s done.

see end of thread for the most recent offer/news

Last edited:
Another quick offer, this time on the picNIC 50ml packs, and we’re doing £5 off any of the 50ml pack bundles – the deal will run until midnight tonight GMT, and the code to use is PICNICFLASH

Product: picnic 50ml packs

Code: PICNICFLASH

Enter the code on your shopping basket to apply the discount and get premium eliquid in 40 plus flavours and 4 choices of base (PG, HIGH VG, Pure VG and Clearsteam) for feck all. Only catch is you have to dispose of all the TPD required packaging without damaging the planet.

Here’s how picnic works, it’s a bit like nicotine shots, but you’re not limited to low strengths you can make up 18mg no problem if you want : eliquid made easy

Some customer feedback regarding this one...

I like some of your liquids greatly and was buying them regularly, but, after becoming more
clued-up — thanks to this forum — I feel you are quite over-pricing.

This considered, £1.59 + £2.99 odd shipping per 10 ml isn't really happening for a LIMITED FLASH SALE etc.

That's why I ceased being your customer anyhow, so I maybe that has some relevance to you.

I'd be interested to hear the opinion of other forum members on this also...

Some customer feedback regarding this one...

I like some of your liquids greatly and was buying them regularly, but, after becoming more
clued-up — thanks to this forum — I feel you are quite over-pricing.

This considered, £1.59 + £2.99 odd shipping per 10 ml isn't really happening for a LIMITED FLASH SALE etc.

That's why I ceased being your customer anyhow, so I maybe that has some relevance to you.

I'd be interested to hear the opinion of other forum members on this also...

This is great feedback thanks, it should workout at £0.50p shipping per 10ml when buying 50ml on this deal, but I take your point, we don't really have a small order cost effective shipping option on this. This thread is about experimenting and getting feedback, so it's much appreciated and any other feedback good or bad is welcome.

Thanks for taking this as 'CONSTRUCTIVE criticism' there ^^

That said, I could also give a good deal of positive feedback on Jac - mainly re. the quality of the liquids and customer service.

Thanks for taking this as 'CONSTRUCTIVE criticism' there ^^

That said, I could also give a good deal of positive feedback on Jac - mainly re. the quality of the liquids and customer service.

Thanks, we have a meeting about shipping rates later today, so I'll let them know your opinion, and it would be nice to have others. Our business and industry is constantly changing so it's good to get feedback as to why people won't buy as well as why people do buy. Sorry to have lost you as a customer, and maybe we'll win you back in the future.

Indeed - well, the shipping issue you detail does not help - but the cost on that isn't that wildly off base.

The real point was that the prices of your liquids aren't competitive - even when you do promotions like this.

Until that changes customers will leave and not come back.

Which is a shame, as you have good products and service.

best wishes.

Indeed - well, the shipping issue you detail does not help - but the cost on that isn't that wildly off base.

The real point was that the prices of your liquids aren't competitive - even when you do promotions like this.

Until that changes customers will leave and not come back.

Which is a shame, as you have good products and service.

best wishes.

I totally take your point that they are not the right price point for you, I disagree that they are not competitive, for what they are, they are competitive, we have pre-mixed starting from £3.33/10ml upto £4.99/10ml for our premium ranges, and our premium ranges are produced at the highest standard possible, there will be no other liquid produced at a higher standard in regards to ingredients and manufacturing processes, we also offer the picnic (nic shots) offering the same standard from £1.99/10ml, which again, is competitive for what it is. Are there more expensive liquids, yes plenty, and is there cheaper, yes as well, but we will be competitively priced for anybody producing liquid at the same quality as ourselves. Beyond that it comes down to whether you like our flavours or not, and that is purely subjective as to whether you think it's better or worse. Being the cheapest has never been what we've been about with liquids, quality will always come top in our list even in our standard ranges, it's not just about price. Could we produce a cheaper liquid? the answer is yes probably, but will we do it, the answer is probably not under the JAC brand which is based entirely around quality.

' Intransigent ' is the word that comes to mind here.

I won't get into un-picking the above though, purely for the sake of temporal concerns...

DNA devices are on offer this weekend, I seemed to have been left out the loop on this one so apologies for the short notice. The deal runs until midnight, I've updated the post with all the details.

Back
Top Bottom