What's new

Probably time to update the Indigéne Road map ...

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
RoadMap.jpg

Bugger me, I thought the Kona Paka looked exciting, but now I discover a whole branch into a coffee RANGE no less!!!!! :bliss:

By the way, I really love the Celtic/Viking design influences here. Beautiful. :)

Bugger me, I thought the Kona Paka looked exciting, but now I discover a whole branch into a coffee RANGE no less!!!!! :bliss:

By the way, I really love the Celtic/Viking design influences here. Beautiful. :)
Paraxu is my new squeeze crewella. Really reminds you of the rose shisha' s in north Africa and the middle east but sooo much more.
Can't wait for it's release.

..... aaaaaand a bottle of Kona Paka turned up on my doorstep. Luvverley it was. Something incredibly velvety about it. Am patiently awaiting the Paraxu now too. :)

Last edited:
..... aaaaaand a bottle of Kona Paka turned up on my doorstep. Luvverley it was. Something incredible velvety about it. Am patiently awaiting the Paraxu now too. :)
The Tamahaac is lovely too, very rich and smoky and satisfying - I'm barred from vaping it indoors upon order of death from swmbo, blooming pregnant women :(

Back
Top Bottom