What's new

New from Indigéne - ParaXu - coming soon!

Any news of a release date @ZT ???
We are in the hands of the powers that be .. its all submitted .. but we have to wait for it to go on the MHRA spreadsheet - its little bit how longs a piece of string ..

hopefully not too long :)

We are in the hands of the powers that be .. its all submitted .. but we have to wait for it to go on the MHRA spreadsheet - its little bit how longs a piece of string ..

hopefully not too long :)
I hope not.

Me four now I've tried the Kona Paka!

Though I totally get the need to be patient over the red tape and paperwork. If it makes you feel any better, I've just had a major headache trying to nurse a grand piano through CITES certification so we could sell it. Keys were ivory and the piano was 1960s, so the ivory in the keys was illegal to sell without said certification ............. for 52 keys (all the white ones, basically) and it was a bloody nightmare! I feel your pain.

A new flavour coming very soon for you guys - ParaXu ( pa-ra-shu )

A good bit of time was spent in development on this one - to create something very different.

Paraxu is a seductive blend of Tamahaac base, Turkish tobacco and Fox Grape.

Available soon - in 3mg, 6mg, 12,mg, 18mg and 0mg (shortfill) in 10ml, 30ml pack, 60ml pack, 90ml pack and 0mg Shortfills in 50/50 and High VG

View attachment 149951

View attachment 149952

View attachment 149953

View attachment 149954

View attachment 149955
Hi I’m interested in ordering this when it comes available, can I also order a Manabush product; or are they 2 separate sites and I would have to register with both independently?

Though I totally get the need to be patient over the red tape and paperwork. If it makes you feel any better, I've just had a major headache trying to nurse a grand piano through CITES certification so we could sell it. Keys were ivory and the piano was 1960s, so the ivory in the keys was illegal to sell without said certification ............. for 52 keys (all the white ones, basically) and it was a bloody nightmare! I feel your pain.
No wonder you disappeared!

Just be thankful it wasn't made of Rosewood too. :D

Not only Indigene but Druids Brew and El Diablo are now available at the Manabush site? ...... Nice.

Back
Top Bottom