What's new

Passion bomb is fantastic!

Mickspark81

Postman
Hey guys a weird thing happened.

I had tried every juice from the ElDiablo range except one.
Passion bomb!

I love all the juices I have tried so far with the exception of Beelzebub which wasn't for me.
I left passion bomb until last as I was sure I wouldn't enjoy it. However, curiosity got the better of me and i ordered 10ml with my last big order and can't believe what I've been missing. This juice is something special and ive vaped 10ml in 2 days!
I need more lol!!
Seriously tho, if you haven't tried it yet Id seriously recommend it. Reminds me of the sweets Parma violets and I can't get enough of it!
Thanks again for not only a great product but also great service,
You are officially my favourite vendor now (sorry digbys)

Mick

Yes, they are the best I've tried too. The only one I don't care for is the custard one, but I don't like custard anyway.

The passion bomb is OK, wasn't sure I was going to like it but was pleasantly surprised. Don't think I would buy it again but if it was all I had to hand I would definitely vape it without a problem.

For me though, Sweet Voodoo, Beelzebub and St Louis are far and away some of the best juices available right now. As far as I'm concerned, nothing else comes close. (well, maybe a few from South Coast Vaper might be somewhere near ;))

Last edited:
It's crazy how everyone has different opinions lol my fave can be the next persons worse and vice versa.
Still regardless of that there is no denying that El Diablo make juices for everyone's taste!

It's crazy how everyone has different opinions lol my fave can be the next persons worse and vice versa.
Still regardless of that there is no denying that El Diablo make juices for everyone's taste!

Absolutely!

Really looking forward to trying the high VG range, 50/50 after a while can give me a slightly sore throat.

very true,you mention digbys in your first post. i tried some of their hooligan on someones recomendation stuff tastes like deepheat to me :puke:

very true,you mention digbys in your first post. i tried some of their hooligan on someones recomendation stuff tastes like deepheat to me :puke:

Lol mate i too tried voodoo and tbh it wasn't for me either. I found it tasted like deep heat muscle rub (not that ive ever eaten the stuff ;-p)

Back
Top Bottom