What's new

Bank Holiday / Birthday 20% Offer

DakotaMai

Achiever
The August Bank Holiday weekend is upon us and, as it is my birthday on Tuesday September 1st, we are taking a few days off to go and relax on the beach and catch up with friends.

We wanted to share a little birthday love with you all so we are offering 20% off everything on the site between now and Tuesday 1st September using code CELEBRATE20 in the promo code box at checkout.

All orders will be shipped via first class post when we return on Wednesday 2nd September.

Hope you all have a great weekend
EDJ :)

Happy birthday for Tuesday! It's my birthday exactly a week later!

Well the order is in...

Have a wonderful birthday and may your day be filled with good times, good laughs and many orders for your amazing vapes!!

The August Bank Holiday weekend is upon us and, as it is my birthday on Tuesday September 1st, we are taking a few days off to go and relax on the beach and catch up with friends.

We wanted to share a little birthday love with you all so we are offering 20% off everything on the site between now and Tuesday 1st September using code CELEBRATE20 in the promo code box at checkout.

All orders will be shipped via first class post when we return on Wednesday 2nd September.

Hope you all have a great weekend
EDJ :)

Job done - Happy Birthday :)

Would just like to say thanks for the Discount and the 3 juices I tried are The best tasting I have ever had I took the Triton off and put a derringer on the sigelie coming out at 0.32ohm.Vaped at 65w Mambo is just Amazing!10ml was not enough.next order is 100ml.Thanks to @jsumners for suggesting the 3 flavours.

Attachments

• 1441536814336.jpg
    1441536814336.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 233
Back
Top Bottom