What's new

Uni Base is LIVE...........

Any news on the peaches and cream concentrate. Plus any more in the pipeline mucker ?

Cheers

Gaz

Any news on the peaches and cream concentrate. Plus any more in the pipeline mucker ?

Cheers

Gaz
Its the next one in line to be released mate :)

Just waiting on a big concentrate order to land from the states then we are good to go mate.

After that will be cereal dripper and gummy then we can start thinking about making some new ones, il have to dust off my old recipie book ;)

Sorry for the wait mate, i know alot of you guys are waiting for concentrates especially tobacco ones, im getting calls weekly about that [emoji23][emoji23] now that all the shops are stocked up on Unibase we are getting back to some type of normaility, the last few weeks after xmas has just been like one big blur totally out of control and i hate that [emoji23][emoji23]

Got anything fudge or butterscotch based in your little blackbook?!?

I've just got my bean to atty. I put it in the o atty and wow the flavour was too much for me. Stuck it in the troll and perfect. Why you would need an extra flavour shot is beyond me.
I think some more could be on the cards :-)

Got anything fudge or butterscotch based in your little blackbook?!?
I do have a clotted cream fudge recipie but its been years since i made it, il whip some up soon and see how it is [emoji38]

I've just got my bean to atty. I put it in the o atty and wow the flavour was too much for me. Stuck it in the troll and perfect. Why you would need an extra flavour shot is beyond me.
I think some more could be on the cards :-)
Im pleased you like it mate, its certainly a strong flavour that one. I love proper coffee, practically live of the stuff [emoji23]

[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]
Got a sweet tooth have you mr smut? I used to literally vape only desserts and sickly stuff, now i cant even look at a dessert vape makes me gag man [emoji3]

All about the tropical citrus type flavours for me at the moment [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom